GODRIC Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'GODRIC'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'GODRIC'
- Godric: Godric may refer to: Godric of Finchale, an Anglo-Saxon saint Godric the Sheriff, an 11th-century sheriff of Buckinghamshire and Berkshire Godric, a fictional
- Godric of Finchale: Saint Godric of Finchale (or Saint Goderic) (c. 1065 – 21 May 1170) was an English hermit, merchant and popular medieval saint, although he was never formally
- Godric the Sheriff: Godric (died c.1066 ) was the Anglo Saxon sheriff of Buckinghamshire and Berkshire in the 11th century prior to the Norman Conquest. As a sheriff, he had
- Godric (novel): of medieval Catholic saint Godric of Finchale. The novel was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize. Godric is told in Saint Godric's own voice: Buechner intentionally
- Godric of Mappestone: Godric of Mappestone was an Anglo-Saxon thane and landowner mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 as a tenant of Howel in modern Herefordshire. Godric
Meaning of the Name 'GODRIC'
- Meaning: Rules with God
- Origin: Anglo
- Gender: Male
GODRIC Sample Sentences in News
- No current GODRIC news