GHAZI Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'GHAZI'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'GHAZI'
- Ghazi: Ghazi (Arabic: غازى), a title given to Muslim warriors or champions and used by several Ottoman Sultans, may refer to: Ghazi (warrior), an Islamic term
- Dera Ghazi Khan Tehsil: Dera Ghazi Khan Tehsil (Urdu: تحصِيل ڈيره غازى خان), is an administrative subdivision (tehsil) of Dera Ghazi Khan District in the Punjab province of Pakistan
- Abdullah Shah Ghazi: Abdullah Shah Ghazi (Arabic: عبد الله شاه غازى) was an eighth century Muslim mystic. According to a local historian Suhail Zaheer Lari, being
- Dera Ghazi Khan Division: Dera Ghazi Khan Division was an administrative division of the Punjab Province, Pakistan, until the reforms of 2000 abolished the third tier of government
- Mohammad Ghazi: Mohammad Ghazi Najafabadi (Persian: محمد قاضی نجفآبادی; born December 30, 1984) is an Iranian Football striker who currently plays for Naft Tehran
- Haji Ghazi: Haji Ghazi is a town and union council of Dera Ghazi Khan District in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is located at 30°1'58N 70°45'56E and has an
- Dera Ghazi Khan International Airport: Dera Ghazi Khan international Airport or D. G. Khan int. Airport (IATA: DEA, ICAO: OPDG) (Saraiki, Urdu: ڈیرہ غازی خان بین الاقوامی ہوائی اڈا) is 15 km
- Chakri Ghazi Khan: Chakri Ghazi Khan is a village in union council Daulatpur (near Pindi Said Pur) in Pind Dadan Khan Tehsil, Jhelum District, Pakistan.Mirza Akram'''''''
- Dera Ghazi Khan District: Dera Ghazi Khan (Punjabi, Urdu: ضِلع ڈيره غازى خان), is a district in the Punjab province of Pakistan. Its capital is Dera Ghazi Khan city. The district
Meaning of the Name 'GHAZI'
- Meaning: Conqueror
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male