GHAZI Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'GHAZI'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'GHAZI'
- Ghazi: Ghazi (Arabic: غازى), a title given to Muslim warriors or champions and used by several Ottoman Sultans, may refer to: Ghazi (warrior), an Islamic term
- The Ghazi Attack: This article is about film. For other uses, see Ghazi (disambiguation). Ghazi is a 2017 Indian Telugu & Hindi bilingual war film directed by debutant
- Ghazi of Iraq: Ghazi bin Faisal (Arabic: غازي ابن فيصل Ġāzī bin Fayṣal) (2 May 1912 – 4 April 1939) was the King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Iraq from 1933 to 1939
- Ghazi (warrior): For other terms derived from this one, see Razzia. "Ghazis" redirects here. For other uses, see Ghazi. "Gazi" redirects here. For other uses, see Gazi (disambiguation)
- PNS Ghazi: submarine named Ghazi, bought by the Pakistan Navy in 2000, see NRP Cachalote (S165). For the Indian movie, see The Ghazi Attack. PNS Ghazi (previously USS
- Abdullah Shah Ghazi: Abdullah Shah Ghazi (Arabic: عبد الله شاه غازى) was an eighth century Muslim mystic whose shrine is located in the Clifton neighbourhood of Karachi
- Ghazi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Ghazi (Urdu: غازی) is an administrative subdivision of Haripur District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Ghazi is located at 34°01′05″N 72°39′03″E
- Mohammad Ghazi: Mohammad Ghazi Najafabadi (Persian: محمد قاضی نجفآبادی; born December 30, 1984) is an Iranian Football striker who currently plays for Naft Tehran
- Ghazi University: Ghazi University (Urdu: غازی یونیورسٹی) is a university in Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab, Pakistan. The university was established in 2012 at the initiative
- Anwar El Ghazi: Anwar El Ghazi (born 3 May 1995), officialy written as Anwar el-Ghazi, is a Dutch-Moroccan professional footballer who plays for Lille and the Netherlands
Meaning of the Name 'GHAZI'
- Meaning: Conqueror
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male