GHAZI Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'GHAZI'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'GHAZI'
- Ghazi: Ghazi is a title given to Muslim warriors or champions. It may be used out of respect or officially. Many of the Ottoman Sultans wore this title officially
- Ghazi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Ghazi is administrative subdivision, of Haripur District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Assistant Commissioner Ghazi is Syed Jawad Muzaffar
- Dera Ghazi Khan Tehsil: Dera Ghazi Khan Tehsil (Urdu: تحصِيل ڈيره غازى خان), is an administrative subdivision (tehsil) of Dera Ghazi Khan District in the Punjab province of Pakistan
- Haji Ghazi: Haji Ghazi is a town and union council of Dera Ghazi Khan District in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is located at 30°1'58N 70°45'56E and has an
- Chakri Ghazi Khan: Chakri Ghazi Khan is a village in union council Daulatpur (near Pindi Said Pur) in Pind Dadan Khan Tehsil, Jhelum District, Pakistan.MirzaAkram'''''''
- Mohammad Ghazi: Mohammad Ghazi Najafabadi (Persian: محمد قاضی نجفآبادی; born December 30, 1984) is an Iranian Football striker who currently plays for Foolad in Iran's
Meaning of the Name 'GHAZI'
- Meaning: Conqueror
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male
GHAZI Sample Sentences in News
- The Aviator: Faisal Ghazi Kayal, Managing Director, Saudia Private Aviation
Since it launched its commercial operations in 2009, Saudia Private Aviation has become one of the leading names in the region's private aviation sector Read more on this news related to 'GHAZI'
- UEFA.com's weekly wonderkid: Anwar El Ghazi
Seven months after making his senior debut, 19-year-old AFC Ajax forward Anwar El Ghazi has already contributed nine league goals – just how special is he? Read more on this news related to 'GHAZI'
- The Fix: Band-ghazi: The (not) real reason Harry Reid injured his face and retired
"Campaign consultants" Read more on this news related to 'GHAZI'