GHAZI Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'GHAZI'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'GHAZI'
- Ghazi: Ghazi is a title given to Muslim warriors or champions. It may be used out of respect or officially. Many of the Ottoman Sultans wore this title officially
- Ghazi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Ghazi is administrative subdivision, of Haripur District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Assistant Commissioner Ghazi is Syed Jawad Muzaffar
- Dera Ghazi Khan Tehsil: Dera Ghazi Khan Tehsil (Urdu: تحصِيل ڈيره غازى خان), is an administrative subdivision (tehsil) of Dera Ghazi Khan District in the Punjab province of Pakistan
- Haji Ghazi: Haji Ghazi is a town and union council of Dera Ghazi Khan District in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is located at 30°1'58N 70°45'56E and has an
- Chakri Ghazi Khan: Chakri Ghazi Khan is a village in union council Daulatpur (near Pindi Said Pur) in Pind Dadan Khan Tehsil, Jhelum District, Pakistan.MirzaAkram'''''''
- Mohammad Ghazi: Mohammad Ghazi Najafabadi (Persian: محمد قاضی نجفآبادی; born December 30, 1984) is an Iranian Football striker who currently plays for Foolad in Iran's
Meaning of the Name 'GHAZI'
- Meaning: Conqueror
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male
GHAZI Sample Sentences in News
- DeflateGate ... or Ballghazi? Will the new scandal suffix have staying power?
?I suspect ?-ghazi? will not last.? Says who? Says Bob Woodward. Read more on this news related to 'GHAZI'
- Most Popular
ISLAMABAD: The capital police are hunting former seminary students affiliated with Lal Masjid, who were arrested during the military operation on the mosque in 2007 and are now suspected of regrouping to activate the Ghazi Force. Read more on this news related to 'GHAZI'
- Cops fear radical Lal Masjid activists regrouping to carry out terror activities in Pak
Islamabad, Jan 21 (ANI): The police in Pakistan's federal capital, Islamabad, are on the look-out for ex-Ghazi Force activists affiliated with Lal Masjid amid intelligence reports that the former seminary students are contacting each other in an attempt to reactivate the group. According to Dawn News, officials in the police told Dawn on the condition of anony Read more on this news related to 'GHAZI'