GHAZI Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'GHAZI'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'GHAZI'
- Ghazi: Ghazi (Arabic: غازى), a title given to Muslim warriors or champions and used by several Ottoman Sultans, may refer to: Ghazi (warrior), an Islamic term
- Ghazi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Ghazi is administrative subdivision, of Haripur District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Assistant Commissioner Ghazi is Syed Jawad Muzaffar
- Dera Ghazi Khan Tehsil: Dera Ghazi Khan Tehsil (Urdu: تحصِيل ڈيره غازى خان), is an administrative subdivision (tehsil) of Dera Ghazi Khan District in the Punjab province of Pakistan
- Mohammad Ghazi: Mohammad Ghazi Najafabadi (Persian: محمد قاضی نجفآبادی; born December 30, 1984) is an Iranian Football striker who currently plays for Saba Qom in
- Haji Ghazi: Haji Ghazi is a town and union council of Dera Ghazi Khan District in the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is located at 30°1'58N 70°45'56E and has an
- Chakri Ghazi Khan: Chakri Ghazi Khan is a village in union council Daulatpur (near Pindi Said Pur) in Pind Dadan Khan Tehsil, Jhelum District, Pakistan.Mirza Akram'''''''
- Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dera Ghazi Khan: Ghazi Khan is a government body located in the Chowk Sarwar Wali. The jurisdiction of DG Khan Board includes the following districts: Dera Ghazi Khan
Meaning of the Name 'GHAZI'
- Meaning: Conqueror
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male