Furrowed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having long narrow shallow depressions (as grooves or wrinkles) in the surface; "furrowed fields"; "his furrowed face lit by a warming smile"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Furrowed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Furrowed'
- Furrowed wood turtle: The furrowed wood turtle (Rhinoclemmys areolata) is a species of turtle belonging to the Rhinoclemmys genus of the family Geoemydidae ...
Words and phrases related to 'Furrowed'
Furrowed Sample Sentences in News
- Ransomware is an increasing security concern for IT professionals
There are always plenty of security concerns causing furrowed brows of IT professionals, but a survey shows that it is ransomware that is causing the biggest headaches at the moment. A survey carried out by Spiceworks and published by Webroot found that 88 percent of professionals had concerns about ransomware, while one third of those questioned had dealt with a Read more on this news related to 'Furrowed'
- Down for The Count, but not for long
THIS was the circumspect Anthony Minichiello. The earnest speech. The furrowed brow. Staring at his flouro boots. Read more on this news related to 'Furrowed'
- Chuck Landon: Devon Johnson/John Riggins
Devon Johnson’s brow furrowed as he answered the question. “No,” said Marshall’s star running back, “I’ve never heard of John Riggins.” It actually came as no surprise. Read more on this news related to 'Furrowed'