Furrowed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having long narrow shallow depressions (as grooves or wrinkles) in the surface; "furrowed fields"; "his furrowed face lit by a warming smile"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Furrowed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Furrowed'
- Furrowed wood turtle: The furrowed wood turtle (Rhinoclemmys areolata) is a species of turtle belonging to the Rhinoclemmys genus of the family Geoemydidae found in the Yucatán
Words and phrases related to 'Furrowed'
Furrowed Sample Sentences in News
- Pakistan Not Fans Of India's Parading While Obama Present
Pakistanis have never liked watching the Indians parade their mighty rockets on their Republic Day, but the spectacle of them doing so in the company of U.S. president is causing many furrowed brows. Read more on this news related to 'Furrowed'
- No panic in Black Caps camp over Ross Taylor's form with the bat
The Black Caps' brains trust know from experience not to panic over Ross Taylor. Still, the furrowed brows remain about their premier batsman, ahead of today's chance to clinch the one-day cricket series over Sri Lanka in Dunedin. Read more on this news related to 'Furrowed'
- Wall Street Beat: Despite Oracle earnings miss, software appears healthy
An earnings miss by Oracle is usually enough to send tech market forecasters back to their spreadsheets with furrowed brows. But despite the enterprise software giant's weaker-than-expected financials, there was enough good news on the tech sales front this week to keep expectations for IT on the optimistic side. Oracle's on-premises software license reven Read more on this news related to 'Furrowed'