Furrowed Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having long narrow shallow depressions (as grooves or wrinkles) in the surface; "furrowed fields"; "his furrowed face lit by a warming smile"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Furrowed'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Furrowed'
- Furrowed wood turtle: The furrowed wood turtle (Rhinoclemmys areolata) is a species of turtle belonging to the Rhinoclemmys genus of the family Geoemydidae found in the Yucatán
Words and phrases related to 'Furrowed'
Furrowed Sample Sentences in News
- Igor Subora ready to prove himself
Igor Subora is a man on a mission. His brows furrowed and a steely glare from his eyes, anyone can tell Subora means business. Read more on this news related to 'Furrowed'
- The aging — and ageless — Cuban revolution
Photo by Jonathan Scoll Fidel At the entrance to Havana’s Museo de Bellas Artes I spot (and surreptitiously photograph) an unusual portrait of Fidel Castro. “Fidel,” as he is universally called, is depicted as the white-bearded octogenarian he is today, in a distinctly civilian shirt. The furrowed face is that of a patriarch, in three-quarter profile, hand Read more on this news related to 'Furrowed'
- Adam Sandler and The Cobbler Aim for Nice But Hit Creepy
Start at the feet and pan up Adam Sandler: the sneakers, the pants that never quite fit, the sloped shoulders, the furrowed brow and world-weary sulk. He's a cartoon man drawn the same in every movie, whether he's in a lonely walk-up or a McMansion crammed with kids. Sandler plays the lose... Read more on this news related to 'Furrowed'