Fructus Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fructus'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fructus'
- Fructus: Fructus is a Latin word meaning “fruit.” It can refer to: Fructus (Roman law), legal term Saint Fructus (San Frutos), 8th-century Spanish saint Fruit
- Fructus Tower: ro/locale/timisoara/fructus-plaza-25-milioane-euro-cea-mai-inalta-cladire-timisoara-1_51b81477c7b855ff5682f5ec/index.html "Fructus Tower" (in Romanian). fructus.ro.
- Fructus (Roman law): transactions (e.g. loan interest). Fructus naturales – fruits which originate naturally (e.g. apples grown on an apple tree) Fructus civiles – profits obtained
- Saint Fructus: forces, and that Fructus died of natural causes in the same year at the age of 73. A legend states that some locals, wishing to join Fructus in his retreat
- Fructus naturales: In property law, fructus naturales are the natural fruits of the land on which they arise, such as agricultural produce and wild game. In many common
- Peniculimius fructus: Peniculimius fructus is a moth in the Crambidae family. It was described by Schouten in 1994. It is found in Brunei. "global Pyraloidea database".
- Aspergillus fructus: Aspergillus fructus is a species of fungus in the family Trichocomaceae. Jurjevic, Zeljko; Peterson, Stephen W.; Horn, Bruce W. (2012). "Aspergillus