Fronting Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fronting'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fronting'
- Fronting: Fronting may refer to: acting as the most prominent member of a group, as in the ... wh-fronting English clause syntax | Fronting and zeroing ...
- Th-fronting: Th-fronting refers to the pronunciation of the English "th" as "f" or "v". When th-fronting is applied, /θ/ becomes /f/ (for example, ...
Fronting Sample Sentences in News
- $75m to extend housing development at Ipswich Country Club
NEW developers have moved in to extend the housing development fronting Ipswich Country Club at Leichhardt with a $75 million four-staged project. Read more on this news related to 'Fronting'
- Truck driver killed after collision with bus fronting Koolina
The driver of a pick-up truck is dead following a collision with a city bus on Farrington Highway. Read more on this news related to 'Fronting'
- Gene Simmons: Speak English if you want to make it big
Gene Simmons, well known for fronting the band KISS has a new book that peels back the curtain on his success. He stopped by Yahoo Finance to share some of the secrets he used to become such a successful businessman. Read more on this news related to 'Fronting'