Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Frizzle'
Frizzle Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- fry something until it curls and becomes crisp
- curl tightly; "crimp hair" [syn: crimp, crape, frizz, kink up, kink]
- Frizzle \Friz"zle\, v. t. & i. [imp. & p. p. Frizzled; p. pr.
& vb. n. Frizzling.] [Freq. of an imitative word frizz, in
- To fry, toast, or broil with a sputtering sound to cook with a sizzling noise. Also fig. --Hawthorne.
- To cook, in certain way, so as to curl or crinkle up. Drain and heat it [shaved smoked beef] in one tablespoonful of hot butter, to curl or frizzle it. --Mrs. Lincoln (Cook Book).
- Frizzle \Friz"zle\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Frizzled; p. pr. & vb.
n. Frizzling.] [Dim. of friz.]
To curl or crisp, as hair; to friz; to crinkle. --Gay.
To frizzle up, to crinkle or crisp excessively.
- Frizzle \Friz"zle\, n.
A curl; a lock of hair crisped. --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Frizzle'
- Frizzle: Frizzle may refer to: Frizzle (chicken), a chicken breed. Ms. Frizzle, a character in The Magic School Bus Frying See also : Frizzle Fry , an ...
- Frizzle (chicken): A Frizzle is a type of chicken with feathers that curl outwards, rather than laying flat as in most chickens. consider the Frizzle to be an ...
- Frizzle Fry: Frizzle Fry is the first studio album recorded by the band Primus . Suck on This , a live album, preceded its release. Released in 1990 on ...
- Frizzle Sizzle: Frizzle Sizzle were a Dutch teenage girl group of the 1980s. The four members of the group were Karin Vlasblom (born August 10, 1967), ...
- Frizzled: processes in developing and adult organisms Mutations in the human frizzled-4 receptor have been linked to familial exudative ...
- Secreted frizzled-related protein 1: Secreted frizzled-related protein 1 also known as SFRP1 is a protein which in humans is encoded by the SFRP1 gene Function : frizzled-related ...
Words and phrases related to 'Frizzle'
Frizzle Sample Sentences in News
- Yamba kids loving their Bike Bus ride
IT IS not bright yellow, nor driven by Ms Frizzle, but Yamba Public School’s Bike Bus is a little piece of magic in its own right. Read more on this news related to 'Frizzle'
- Arundel girl, 11, 'sponsors' shelter cats to help them find new homes
New program allows pet lovers to pay fees to help others adopt Tiny Tim has a new home thanks to 11-year-old Sydney Kirby of Brooklyn Park, who hopes Frizzle, Frazzle, Jinx2 and Tiny find new families soon, too. Read more on this news related to 'Frizzle'
- KEEP HAIR HEALTHY IN THE SUMMER HEAT
Managing hair properly throughout the seasons can be tricky as climates change. Winter weather can cause brittle hair due to chilly temperature. Strong fall winds can muddle up hair. Spring showers and humidity can cause hair to frizzle. Read more on this news related to 'Frizzle'