Frizzle Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- fry something until it curls and becomes crisp
- curl tightly; "crimp hair"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Frizzle'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Frizzle'
- Frizzle: Frizzle may refer to: Frizzle (chicken plumage), a domestic chicken plumage pattern featuring curled feathers Frizzle chicken (breed), a specific breed
- Frizzle chicken: Frizzle chicken may refer to: Frizzle (chicken plumage), a curled-feather type of chicken plumage common to certain breeds of domestic chicken Frizzle
- Frizzled: human frizzled receptors: Frizzled-1 (FZD1) Frizzled-2 (FZD2) Frizzled-3 (FZD3) Frizzled-4 (FZD4) Frizzled-5 (FZD5) Frizzled-6 (FZD6) Frizzled-7 (FZD7)
- Frizzle chicken (breed): breed is named, Frizzle (chicken plumage). The Frizzle is a breed of chicken with characteristic curled or frizzled plumage. While the frizzle gene can be
- Frizzle Fry: Frizzle Fry is the debut studio album recorded by the band Primus. Released in 1990 on Caroline Records, it features the band's first single and minor
- Frizzle Sizzle: Frizzle Sizzle were a Dutch teenage girl group of the 1980s. The four members of the group were Karin Vlasblom (born August 10, 1967), Laura Vlasblom
- Frizzle (chicken plumage): the pure breed of chicken by this name, for which see Frizzle chicken (breed). A frizzle refers to a plumage pattern in domesticated chickens (Gallus
Words and phrases related to 'Frizzle'