Frill Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
Definitions from Wiktionary
- (paleontology) a bony plate that curves upward behind the skull of many ceratopsian dinosaurs ,
- an external body part consisting of feathers or hair about the neck of a bird or other animal ,
- a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim ,
- ornamental objects of no great value
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Frill'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Frill'
- Frill: Frill may refer to: Frill (fashion), a form of trimming Neck frill, the relatively extensive margin seen on the back of the heads of some reptiles Frill
- Frilled shark: Greek chlamy ("frill") and selachus ("shark"), and the Latin anguineus for "eel-like". Other common names for this species include frill shark, lizard
- Neck frill: animals. For neck frills on clothing, see Ruff (clothing). Neck frill is the popular term for the relatively extensive margin seen on the back
- Frill-necked monarch: The frill-necked monarch (Arses lorealis) is a species of songbird in the Monarchidae family. It is endemic to the rainforests of the northern Cape York
- John Frill: John Edmond Frill (April 3, 1879 – September 28, 1918) was a Major League Baseball pitcher who played in 1910 and 1912 with the New York Highlanders,
Words and phrases related to 'Frill'