Foxfire Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Foxfire'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Foxfire'
- Foxfire: Not to be confused with Firefox. For other uses, see Foxfire (disambiguation). Foxfire, also sometimes called "fairy fire", is the bioluminescence created
- Foxfire (disambiguation): Foxfire is the glow from a forest fungus. Foxfire may also refer to: Foxfire (1955 film), a Western directed by Joseph Pevney Foxfire (comics), a fictional
- Foxfire, North Carolina: Foxfire is a village in Moore County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 902 at the 2010 census. Foxfire is located at 35°10′32″N 79°34′22″W
- Foxfire (magazine): The Foxfire magazine began in 1966, written and published as a quarterly American magazine by students at Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School, a private secondary
- Foxfire (1987 film): Foxfire is a 1987 Hallmark Hall of Fame TV movie starring Jessica Tandy, Hume Cronyn, and John Denver, based on the play of the same name. The movie aired
- Foxfire (1996 film): Foxfire is a 1996 film based on the Joyce Carol Oates novel Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang. It examines the coming of age of four high school girls
- Foxfire (play): Foxfire is a play by Susan Cooper and Hume Cronyn based on the Foxfire books, about Appalachian culture and traditions in north Georgia. The 1982 Broadway
- Foxfire Botanical Gardens: The Foxfire Botanical Gardens (or Foxfire Gardens) were 14 acres of botanical gardens located on the outskirts of Marshfield, Wisconsin, USA. Founded
- Foxfire Light: Foxfire Light is a 1982 American film. It stars Leslie Nielsen and Tippi Hedren. It is based on a romance novel by Janet Dailey. Foxfire Light at the
- Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang: Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang is a novel by Joyce Carol Oates about a group of teenage girls in upstate New York in the 1950s who form a gang called
Foxfire Sample Sentences in News
- Market snapshot: Foxfire and Foxfire West
The feel of a state park right in the neighborhood. Read more on this news related to 'Foxfire'
- Thompkins Residential, Foxfire team up
In the continuing effort to support and encourage the clients at Thompkins Residential, the staff focuses each month on a specific core value in association with Foxfire School, which provides the educational component at Thompkins... Read more on this news related to 'Foxfire'
- Calendar for Sunday, Feb. 15, 2015
Entertainment Jammin’ for Jimbo : Noon. The Boneyard, 900 N. Fillmore St. Features Ang Hart, Ryan Zink, Heath James, David Limer, The Foxfire Experiment, Glyphs, BarCode, Gary Ray Grice, Da Boogiemen, Mesquite County and Hatcher’s Run. Suitable for ages 10 and up. Cover $5. 806-444-6462. Kickshikers Band : 6 p.m. Amarillo Area Singles Dance Club. Ages 39 and o Read more on this news related to 'Foxfire'