Foxfire Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Foxfire'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Foxfire'
- Foxfire: Not to be confused with Firefox. Foxfire, also sometimes called "fairy fire", is the bioluminescence created by some species of fungi present in decaying
- Foxfire (magazine): The Foxfire magazine began in 1966, written and published as a quarterly American magazine by students at Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School, a private secondary
- Foxfire (disambiguation): Foxfire is the glow from a forest fungus. Foxfire may also refer to: Foxfire (1955 film), a Western directed by Joseph Pevney Foxfire (comics), a fictional
- Foxfire Botanical Gardens: The Foxfire Botanical Gardens (or Foxfire Gardens) were 14 acres of botanical gardens located on the outskirts of Marshfield, Wisconsin, United States
- Foxfire (1987 film): Foxfire is a 1987 Hallmark Hall of Fame TV movie starring Jessica Tandy, Hume Cronyn, and John Denver, based on the play of the same name. The movie aired
- Foxfire (1996 film): Foxfire is a 1996 film based on the Joyce Carol Oates novel Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang. It examines the coming of age of four high school girls
- Foxfire, North Carolina: Foxfire is a village in Moore County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 902 at the 2010 census. Foxfire is located at 35°10′32″N 79°34′22″W
- Foxfire (comics): Foxfire is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character appeared in the original Squadron Supreme
- Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang: Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang is a novel by Joyce Carol Oates about a group of teenage girls in upstate New York in the 1950s who form a gang called
- Foxfire (1955 film): Foxfire is a 1955 American drama romance film directed by Joseph Pevney starring Jane Russell, Jeff Chandler and Dan Duryea. The movie was loosely based