Foxfire Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Foxfire'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Foxfire'
- Foxfire: Not to be confused with Firefox. For other uses, see Foxfire (disambiguation). Foxfire, also sometimes called "fairy fire", is the bioluminescence created
- Foxfire (disambiguation): Foxfire is the glow from a forest fungus. Foxfire may also refer to: Foxfire (1955 film), a Western directed by Joseph Pevney Foxfire (comics), a fictional
- Foxfire, North Carolina: Foxfire is a village in Moore County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 902 at the 2010 census. Foxfire is located at 35°10′32″N 79°34′22″W
- Foxfire (1987 film): Foxfire is a 1987 Hallmark Hall of Fame TV movie starring Jessica Tandy, Hume Cronyn, and John Denver, based on the play of the same name. The movie aired
- Foxfire (magazine): The Foxfire magazine began in 1966, written and published as a quarterly American magazine by students at Rabun Gap-Nacoochee School, a private secondary
- Foxfire (play): Foxfire is a play by Susan Cooper and Hume Cronyn based on the Foxfire books, about Appalachian culture and traditions in north Georgia. The 1982 Broadway
- Foxfire (1996 film): Foxfire is a 1996 film based on the Joyce Carol Oates novel Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang. It examines the coming of age of four high school girls
- Foxfire Botanical Gardens: The Foxfire Botanical Gardens (or Foxfire Gardens) were 14 acres of botanical gardens located on the outskirts of Marshfield, Wisconsin, USA. Founded
- Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang: Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang is a novel by Joyce Carol Oates about a group of teenage girls in upstate New York in the 1950s who form a gang called
- Foxfire Light: Foxfire Light is a 1982 American film. It stars Leslie Nielsen and Tippi Hedren. It is based on a romance novel by Janet Dailey. Foxfire Light at the
Foxfire Sample Sentences in News
- University of Oregon Law Library Selects MN8 Foxfire for its New Photoluminescent Emergency Exit System
EUGENE, Ore., Feb. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- MN8-Foxfire, developer of photoluminescent safety products, today announced that the University of Oregon (UO) Law Library chose MN8 Foxfire for its new photoluminescent emergency exit system to provide safe evacuation in any condition. In the past two years, the UO Law Library experienced numerous power outages, includ Read more on this news related to 'Foxfire'
- Mystery Diner: FoxFire in Geneva specializes in seafood, steaks, chops
All of the steaks at FoxFire in Geneva are wet-aged 25 to 30 days until they reach their ultimate tenderness and taste. Read more on this news related to 'Foxfire'