Foundational Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Foundational'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Foundational'
- Foundationalism: some secure foundation of certainty Its main rival is coherentism , whereby a body ... clear choice to be foundationalism, which posits basic ...
- Foundational Questions Institute: The Foundational Questions Institute, styled FQXi, is an organization that provides ... seed funding was donated by the John Templeton Foundation . ...
- Foundational Model of Anatomy: The Foundational Model of Anatomy Ontology (FMA) is a reference ontology for the domain of anatomy . It is a symbolic representation of ...
- Anti-foundationalism: Anti-foundationalism (also called nonfoundationalism) is, as the name implies, a ... genealogical attacks on foundational concepts (see ...
Foundational Sample Sentences in News
- The Latest Agricultural Revolution
Whitefish, MT / ACCESSWIRE / October 29, 2014 / In a world increasingly focused on high-tech, it's easy to forget that the single most foundational industry of all remains agriculture. Without food, nothing ... Read more on this news related to 'Foundational'
- The Most Highly Cited Scientific Papers of All Time
bmahersciwriter writes Citation is the common way that scientists nod to the important and foundational work that preceded their own and the number of times a particular paper is cited is often used as a rough measure of its impact. So what are the most highly cited papers in the past century plus of scientific research? Is it the determination of DNA's struct Read more on this news related to 'Foundational'
- Church to discuss foundational issues at 3-day symposium
Close on the heels of a statement of Pope Francis that the church is open to debating homosexuality, begins a three-day symposium that looks to discuss issues that have long been considered as foundational to the Church. These include anaesthesia, surrogacy, test tube babies among others. Read more on this news related to 'Foundational'