Foundational Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Foundational'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Foundational'
- Foundationalism: of this theory to international relations, see Foundationalism (international relations). Foundationalism concerns philosophical theories of knowledge resting
- Foundational Model of Anatomy: – The Foundational Model of Anatomy (retrieved 2012-11-06). Ontology (computer science) Terminologia Anatomica Anatomography The Foundational Model
- Foundational Questions Institute: John Templeton Foundation. About the Foundational Questions Institute Schwarzchild, Bertram (December 2005). "News notes: Foundational Questions Institute"
Foundational Sample Sentences in News
- Ghani: Afghan, US Partnership Is 'Foundational'
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah opened talks with top U.S. officials at the presidential retreat in Camp David, Maryland Monday. Ghani said that Afghanistan's "partnership with the United States is foundational" and thanked the U.S. for giving his country "freedom and hope." "We are delighted to have Read more on this news related to 'Foundational'
- Edmentum’s EducationCity Introduces Computing for Elementary Schools
Edmentum, a leading provider of online learning solutions, announced computing as a new subject available in EducationCity, a foundational learning program for grades pre-K through 6. Read more on this news related to 'Foundational'
- US pushes India to ink contentious defence pacts
US has once again stressed the need for India to ink the three military “foundational” pacts it has been pushing for over a decade now. Read more on this news related to 'Foundational'