Foundational Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Foundational'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Foundational'
- Foundationalism: of this theory to international relations, see Foundationalism (international relations). Foundationalism concerns philosophical theories of knowledge resting
- Foundational Model of Anatomy: – The Foundational Model of Anatomy (retrieved 2012-11-06). Ontology (computer science) Terminologia Anatomica Anatomography The Foundational Model
- Foundational Questions Institute: John Templeton Foundation. About the Foundational Questions Institute Schwarzchild, Bertram (December 2005). "News notes: Foundational Questions Institute"
Foundational Sample Sentences in News
- Taken Charge Honored as First Online Game to Earn ISTE Seal of Alignment
Game for Helping Students Build Foundational Tech Skills Recognized for Aligning to the ISTE Standards for Students (PRWeb January 21, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/01/prweb12460988.htm Read more on this news related to 'Foundational'
- Pluristem Gets South African Patent For Foundational Cell Harvesting Technology
Pluristem Gets South African Patent For Foundational Cell Harvesting Technology Read more on this news related to 'Foundational'
- Pluristem Granted Patent for Foundational Cell Harvesting Technology in South Africa
HAIFA, Israel -- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. , a leading developer of placenta-based cell therapy products, announced today that it has been issued Patent No. 2013/07160, titled "Methods and Systems ... Read more on this news related to 'Foundational'