Fortnightly Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- occurring every two weeks
- every two weeks; "he visited his cousins fortnightly"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fortnightly'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fortnightly'
- The Fortnightly Review: The Fortnightly Review was one of the most important and influential magazines in nineteenth-century England . It was founded in 1865 by ...
- Manchester Climate Fortnightly: Manchester Climate Fortnightly is a fortnightly digest of local, national and global climate news and campaign group activity based in ...
- Fortnightly Rubbish Collections: Fortnightly rubbish collections are a controversial system of collecting rubbish in the United Kingdom which have steadily been ...
- Haddon Fortnightly Club House: Haddon Fortnightly Club House is located in Haddonfield , Camden County , New Jersey , United States. The building was built in 1857 and ...
Words and phrases related to 'Fortnightly'