Fortnightly Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- occurring every two weeks
- every two weeks; "he visited his cousins fortnightly"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fortnightly'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fortnightly'
- The Fortnightly Review: The Fortnightly Review was one of the most prominent and influential magazines in nineteenth-century England. It was founded in 1865 by Anthony Trollope
Words and phrases related to 'Fortnightly'
Fortnightly Sample Sentences in News
- The Sentinel published Brown bins will now be emptied fortnightly
REFUSE collectors are to resume emptying brown bins. Stoke-on-Trent City Council will be carrying out fortnightly collections of garden waste from Monday. It estimates it will empty around 84,000 bins every two weeks now that spring has arrived. Spring is here and it's time to get busy in the garden once again, mowing, weeding, planting and pruning.And to help Read more on this news related to 'Fortnightly'
- 'Views on News': A dynamic new take on the Indian media
New Delhi, Mar. 28 (ANI): An analysis oriented fortnightly magazine, Views on News (VON), featuring the latest from the Indian media, trending matters in social media, advertising, entertainment and books is likely to make its mark in the spher Read more on this news related to 'Fortnightly'
- Maldon Chronicle published Most refuse and recycling to be collected fortnightly
CHANGES to waste services mean residents will have their non-recyclable rubbish and recycling collected fortnightly, as opposed to the current weekly format.The switch, which will also see the introduction of wheelie bins, aims to cut the cost of waste services by as much as two thirds, says Maldon District Council.Cllr Mark Durham, chairman of the community servi Read more on this news related to 'Fortnightly'