Fortnightly Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- occurring every two weeks
- every two weeks; "he visited his cousins fortnightly"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fortnightly'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fortnightly'
- The Fortnightly Review: The Fortnightly Review was one of the most prominent and influential magazines in nineteenth-century England. It was founded in 1865 by Anthony Trollope
- Manchester Climate Fortnightly: Manchester Climate Fortnightly is a digest of local, national and global climate news and campaign group activity based in Manchester, England. It aims
- Vincennes Fortnightly Club: Vincennes Fortnightly Club is a historic Women's club clubhouse located at Vincennes, Knox County, Indiana. It was built in 1928, and is a two-story,
- Haddon Fortnightly Club House: Haddon Fortnightly Club House is located in Haddonfield, Camden County, New Jersey, United States. The building was built in 1857 and added to the National
Words and phrases related to 'Fortnightly'