Fluvial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or happening in a river; "fluvial deposits"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fluvial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fluvial'
- Fluvial: Fluvial is a term used in geography and geology to refer to the processes associated with rivers and streams and the deposits and landforms created by
- Fluvial shiner: The fluvial shiner (Notropis edwardraneyi) is a species of ray-finned fish in the genus Notropis. It is endemic to the United States, where it is found
- Fluvial terrace: (tectonic–climatic interaction). Fluvial terraces are elongated terraces that flank the sides of floodplains and fluvial valleys all over the world. They
- Maritime, Fluvial and Harbour Museum of Rouen: The Maritime, Fluvial and Harbour Museum of Rouen (French: musée maritime fluvial et portuaire de Rouen) is a museum dedicated to the history of the port
- Fluvial landforms of streams: The fluvial landforms of streams, stream beds, and river valleys have various landforms. There are five generic classifications: Consequent streams
- Douro, Faina Fluvial: Douro, Faina Fluvial (Labor on the Douro River) is a 1931 Portuguese documentary short film. It was the first film directed by Manoel de Oliveira and
- Japanese fluvial sculpin: The Japanese fluvial sculpin (Cottus pollux) is a species of fish in the Cottidae family. It is endemic to Japan, where it inhabits mountain streams in
- Parque Fluvial Padre Renato Poblete: Parque Fluvial Padre Renato Poblete (Father Renato Poblete River Park) (also known as the "Navigable Mapocho") is a public park located in the commune