Fluvial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or happening in a river; "fluvial deposits"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fluvial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fluvial'
- Fluvial: Fluvial is a term used in geography and geology to refer to the processes associated with rivers and streams and the deposits and landforms created by
- Fluvial terrace: (tectonic–climatic interaction). Fluvial terraces are elongated terraces that flank the sides of floodplains and fluvial valleys all over the world. They
- Fluvial landforms of streams: The fluvial landforms of streams, stream beds, and river valleys have various landforms. There are five generic classifications: Consequent streams
- Fluvial shiner: The fluvial shiner (Notropis edwardraneyi) is a species of ray-finned fish in the genus Notropis. Fluvial shiner on FishBase
Fluvial Sample Sentences in News
- Top Philippine festivals you should not miss in 2015
The year 2015 has just started and here’s a list of some of the best must-experience festivals in the country. Here they are in no particular order. Drumroll please : Sinulog Festival 1. Sinulog (Cebu) January 18 – undoubtedly the biggest festival of the Philippines. Experience the deep devotion of the people by attending the fluvial procession on January 17 Read more on this news related to 'Fluvial'