Fluvial Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or happening in a river; "fluvial deposits"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fluvial'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fluvial'
- Fluvial: Fluvial is a term used in geography and geology to refer to the processes associated with rivers and streams and the deposits and landforms created by
- Fluvial terrace: (tectonic–climatic interaction). Fluvial terraces are elongated terraces that flank the sides of floodplains and fluvial valleys all over the world. They
- Fluvial landforms of streams: The fluvial landforms of streams, stream beds, and river valleys have various landforms. There are five generic classifications: Consequent streams
- Fluvial shiner: The fluvial shiner (Notropis edwardraneyi) is a species of ray-finned fish in the genus Notropis. Fluvial shiner on FishBase
Fluvial Sample Sentences in News
- Waray misses Pope visit for fluvial parade
STO. Niño devotee Yen Seberre, 31, had a tough decision to make—see Pope Francis in Tacloban, Leyte or join the fluvial procession in Cebu. Seberre is a native of Tacloban and a typhoon Yolanda survivor. Seberre chose to be in Cebu because of a promise she made to the Sto. Niño. Advertisement “I already planned to visit Cebu for the feast of the Sto. Niño e Read more on this news related to 'Fluvial'
- Sinulog fluvial procession held
Light drizzles and moderate winds did not stop yesterday’s annual Sinulog fluvial procession, a reenactment of the Spanish troops’ arrival in Cebu bearing the image of the Holy Child Jesus that devotees and organizers said was successful amid threats of tropical storm “Amang.” Read more on this news related to 'Fluvial'
- AERIAL VIDEOS: Sto. Niño fluvial parade
CEBU CITY -- The annual Sinulog fluvial procession... Read more on this news related to 'Fluvial'