Flix Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Flix'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Flix'
- Flix: article is about the town in Catalonia. For other uses, see Flix (disambiguation). Flix (Catalan pronunciation: [ˈfɫiʃ], locally: [ˈfliʃ]) is a town
- Flix (TV network): Flix is an American premium cable and satellite television network that is owned by the Showtime Networks subsidiary of CBS Corporation. Its programming
- Icky Flix: Icky Flix is the title of a combined DVD and CD set released by the band The Residents as part of their 30th anniversary celebration in 2001. Where the
- Lai Neir (Alp Flix): Lai Neir is a small lake on Alp Flix, in the Grisons, Switzerland. It is listed in the Inventory of Raised and Transitional Bogs of National Importance
- Flix (disambiguation): Flix is a town in Catalonia, Spain. It may also refer to: a slang term for films (from flicks); Flix (TV channel), a subscription television channel owned
- Pure Flix Entertainment: Pure Flix Entertainment is a Christian film production company, headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company produces, distributes, acquires and markets
- Tschima da Flix: Tschima da Flix is a mountain of the Albula Alps, located between Piz Calderas and Piz d'Agnel, in the canton of Graubünden. On the northern side of the