Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Firming'
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Firming'
- Firming agent: Firming agents are food additive s added in order to precipitate residual pectin ... Typical firming agents are: Calcium carbonate (E170) ...
Words and phrases related to 'Firming'
Firming Sample Sentences in News
- ‘New Govt must modernise the tax administration’
Firming up GST roadmap vital for growth rebound Read more on this news related to 'Firming'
- Jobless claims at seven-year low, signal firming economy
By Lucia Mutikani WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The number of Americans filing new applications for unemployment benefits tumbled last week to the lowest level in nearly seven years, strengthening views of faster job growth. Thursday's report was the latest sign of momentum in the economy after activity was hobbled by an unusually cold winter. "The return of war Read more on this news related to 'Firming'
- U.S. jobless claims at 7-year low, signal firming economy
* Claims data suggest acceleration in job growth WASHINGTON, April 10 (Reuters) - The number of Americans filing new applications for unemployment benefits tumbled last week to the lowest level in nearly seven years, strengthening views of faster job growth. Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 32,000 to a seasonally adjusted 300,000 for the week Read more on this news related to 'Firming'