Ff Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ff'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ff'
- FF: FF, Ff, or ff may refer to: ‹ff›, a Latin alphabet digraph; it is used in English orthography to represent the same sound as single ‹f›, /f/ ﬀ, a typographic
- Malmö FF: Malmö FF's football department. For former departments of the club, see Malmö FF (disambiguation). Malmö Fotbollförening, also known simply as Malmö FF, is
- Nacka FF: Boovallen. The original Nacka FF was founded in 1990 and went bankrupt in 2001. The current Nacka FF was created from Boo FF and Hammarby TFF in December
- Friedrichshafen FF.33: Friedrichshafen FF.33 was a German single-engined amphibious reconnaissance biplane designed by Flugzeugbau Friedrichshafen in 1914. FF.33 Initial production
- Älvsborgs FF: Älvsborgs FF is a Swedish football club located in Västra Frölunda. Älvsborgs FF currently (2015) plays in Division 3 Nordvästra Götaland which is the
- Lao FF Cup: The Lao FF Cup is the premier football cup competition in Laos. Lao Police Club Looking to Make Most of Opportunity in RHB Singapore Cup from sleague