Ff Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ff'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ff'
- FF: FF, Ff, or ff may refer to: ‹ff›, a Latin alphabet digraph; it is used in English orthography to represent the same sound as single ‹f›, a typographic
- Malmö FF: Malmö FF's football department. For former departments of the club, see Malmö FF (disambiguation). Malmö Fotbollförening, also known simply as Malmö FF, is
- Nacka FF: Boovallen. The original Nacka FF was founded in 1990 and went bankrupt in 2001. The current Nacka FF was created from Boo FF and Hammarby TFF in December
- Friedrichshafen FF.33: Friedrichshafen FF.33 was a German single-engined amphibious reconnaissance biplane designed by Flugzeugbau Friedrichshafen in 1914. FF.33 Initial production
- Älvsborgs FF: Älvsborgs FF is a Swedish football club located in Västra Frölunda. Älvsborgs FF currently (2015) plays in Division 3 Nordvästra Götaland which is the
- 1929–30 Malmö FF season: Malmö FF competed in Division 2 Södra for the 1929–30 season. Source: Malmö FF and Malmö IP Smitt, Rikard (2009). Ända sen gamla dagar... Project Management