Ff Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ff'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ff'
- FF: FF, Ff, or ff may refer to: ‹ff›, a Latin alphabet digraph; it is used in English orthography to represent the same sound as single ‹f›, /f/ ﬀ, a typographic
- Malmö FF: Malmö FF's football department. For former departments of the club, see Malmö FF (disambiguation). Malmö Fotbollförening, also known simply as Malmö FF, Malmö
- Älvsborgs FF: Älvsborgs FF is a Swedish football club located in Västra Frölunda. Älvsborgs FF currently plays in Division 4 Göteborg B which is the sixth tier of
- Friedrichshafen FF.33: Friedrichshafen FF.33 was a German single-engined amphibious reconnaissance biplane designed by Flugzeugbau Friedrichshafen in 1914. FF.33 Initial production
- Gällivare Malmbergets FF: Gällivare Malmbergets FF is a Swedish football club located in Gällivare. Since their foundation in 2005 Gällivare Malmbergets FF has participated in
Ff Sample Sentences in News
- FF and SF swerve question of no confidence motion in Barrett
Vehement Opposition reaction to Ceann Comhairle charge of bid to undermine him Read more on this news related to 'Ff'
- FF: Proper debate in Dáil Eireann 'has been shut down'
Fianna Fáil says it wants more details about why a Dáil debate on an inquiry into Garda malpractice, was cancelled this week. Read more on this news related to 'Ff'
- Bertie Ahern willing to appear before banking inquiry
Former FF taoiseach does not expect party to be in government after next election Read more on this news related to 'Ff'