Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Feverishly'
Feverishly Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adv : in a feverish manner; "she worked feverishly"
- Feverish \Fe"ver*ish\, a.
- Having a fever; suffering from, or affected with, a moderate degree of fever; showing increased heat and thirst; as, the patient is feverish.
- Indicating, or pertaining to, fever; characteristic of a fever; as, feverish symptoms.
- Hot; sultry. ``The feverish north.'' --Dryden.
- Disordered as by fever; excited; restless; as, the feverish condition of the commercial world. Strive to keep up a frail and feverish bing. --Milton. -- Fe"ver*ish*ly, adv. -- Fe"ver*ish*ness, n.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Feverishly'
Words and phrases related to 'Feverishly'
Feverishly Sample Sentences in News
- Rescuers work feverishly to rescue boy’s hand trapped in mall escalator
Rescuers spend more than an hour trying to free boy who was injured at Iverson mall. Read more on this news related to 'Feverishly'
- Priceline Seeks Results From Facebook as Google Wins Ads
Priceline Group Inc. (PCLN) spends feverishly on Google Inc. (GOOG) advertisements to grab users searching for a hotel in New York or Paris -- and because ads on Facebook Inc. and Twitter (TWTR) Inc. have failed to deliver results, Chief Executive Officer Darren Huston said. Read more on this news related to 'Feverishly'
- Session 1 – Sustainable Design and Smart Materials
For anyone who has experienced both the feverishly accelerating disposable consumerism and the horrendous pollution throughout China, and in the conference's host city of Beijing specifically. Just what is and can the industry do to become more sustainable? Read more on this news related to 'Feverishly'