Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Feverishly'
Feverishly Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adv : in a feverish manner; "she worked feverishly"
- Feverish \Fe"ver*ish\, a.
- Having a fever; suffering from, or affected with, a moderate degree of fever; showing increased heat and thirst; as, the patient is feverish.
- Indicating, or pertaining to, fever; characteristic of a fever; as, feverish symptoms.
- Hot; sultry. ``The feverish north.'' --Dryden.
- Disordered as by fever; excited; restless; as, the feverish condition of the commercial world. Strive to keep up a frail and feverish bing. --Milton. -- Fe"ver*ish*ly, adv. -- Fe"ver*ish*ness, n.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Feverishly'
Words and phrases related to 'Feverishly'
Feverishly Sample Sentences in News
- Did You Hate the True Detective Finale?
For weeks now, True Detective fans have feverishly shared their favorite conspiracy theories. Was the Yellow King this guy ? Or was it Matthew McConaughey's Rust Cohle? Or was the killer someone more obvious, like Errol, the creepy lawnmower guy? Last night, those of us without HBO Go found out the answer. Let's discuss [SPOILERS AHEAD, OBVIOUSLY]: Read mo Read more on this news related to 'Feverishly'
- Bun, Wet, or Waves: Help Jared Leto Pick an Oscars Hairstyle!
As our fashion friends feverishly predict which Oscars dresses Hollywood’s top actresses will wear to the Oscars, we're already dreaming about the hairstyles - specifically Jared Leto 's. The sexy actor has made his mark as a beauty boy, so we rounded up his best hairstyles from faux hawks to blowouts and of course his long, textured ombré strands. And Read more on this news related to 'Feverishly'
- The Christian right’s insidious agenda: Use “religious freedom” to undermine human rights
What would Jesus do? Work feverishly to expand corporate personhood at the expense of regular people, apparently... Read more on this news related to 'Feverishly'