Festivals Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Festivals'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Festivals'
- List of festivals in Laos: Laotian Festivals are usually based on Theravada Buddhism. Boun Bang Fay Boun Fai Payanak Boun Haw Khao Padap Din Boun Khao Pansa Boun Khun Khao Boun
- Directorate of Film Festivals: participation of India in festivals abroad, and arranges for foreign film programmes to be held in the country. Directorate of Film Festivals Ministry of Information
- Three Pilgrimage Festivals: The Three Pilgrimage Festivals, known as the Shalosh Regalim (שלוש רגלים), are three major festivals in Judaism — Pesach (Passover), Shavuot (Weeks),
- Aloha Festivals: Aloha Festivals were established in 1946 as Aloha Week by former members of the local Junior Chamber of Commerce. The former manager of the festivals, Goriann
- Festivals and parades in Montreal: Laughs Festival Divers/Cité gay pride parade, celebrating Montreal's gay community Santa Claus parade List of festivals in Canada List of festivals in Quebec
- List of festivals: Festivals Feria (festival) Biennale, recurrent events in the field of contemporary art See also: Category:Theatre festivals List of film festivals List of architecture
- List of festivals in Colombia: : Festival Internacional de la Cultura is one of the biggest festivals in Latin America Rock al Parque in July, is the second largest rock festival in
- Ghanaian festivals: Festivals in Ghana are celebrated for many reasons pertaining to a particular tribe or culture. Festivals in Ghana usually have backgrounds relating to