Festivals Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Festivals'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Festivals'
- Japanese festivals: '''Japanese festivals''' are traditional festive occasions. Some [[festival]]s have their roots i ...tival despite sharing the same name and date. There are also various local festivals (e.g. [[Tobata Gion]]) that are mostly unknown outside a given prefecture.
- Japanese festivals: Japanese festivals are traditional festive occasions. Some festival s have their roots in Chinese festival s but have undergone dramatic ...
- List of opera festivals: This is an inclusive list of opera festivals and summer seasons, and music festivals which have opera productions. |! Name of Opera Festival ! ...
- Three Pilgrimage Festivals: The Three Pilgrimage Festivals, known as the Shalosh Regalim (שלוש רגלים), are three major festivals in Judaism — Pesach (Passover), ...
- List of Hindu festivals: All festivals in Hinduism are predominantly religious in character and significance. Many festivals are seasonal. Some celebrate harvest ...
Words and phrases related to 'Festivals'
Festivals Sample Sentences in News
- Festivals in Northeast send message of peace and unity
People of the Northeast region celebrate festivals to spread messages of peace and unity in the nation. While in Assam, the Deodhana Dance Festival was celebrated with pomp and gaiety, the devotees in Manipur observed the birth anniversary of Lord Krishna, which attracted a large number of devotees to the ISKON temple in Imphal. The birth anniversary of Krishna wa Read more on this news related to 'Festivals'
- 4 Christian music festivals finishing out summer
Check out these music festivals that continue the legacy of Woodstock in a more reserved way. Read more on this news related to 'Festivals'
- 4 Christian music festivals taking place in the next month
Check out these Christian music festivals that continue the legacy of Woodstock in a more reserved way. Read more on this news related to 'Festivals'