Festivals Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Festivals'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Festivals'
- List of festivals in Laos: Laotian Festivals are usually based on Theravada Buddhism. Boun Bang Fay Boun Fai Payanak Boun Haw Khao Padap Din Boun Khao Pansa Boun Khun Khao Boun
- Directorate of Film Festivals: participation of India in festivals abroad, and arranges for foreign film programmes to be held in the country. Directorate of Film Festivals Ministry of Information
- Three Pilgrimage Festivals: The Three Pilgrimage Festivals, known as the Shalosh Regalim (שלוש רגלים), are three major festivals in Judaism — Pesach (Passover), Shavuot (Weeks),
- Festivals and parades in Montreal: Laughs Festival Divers/Cité gay pride parade, celebrating Montreal's gay community Santa Claus parade List of festivals in Canada List of festivals in Quebec
- Punjabi festivals: Punjabis celebrate a number of festivals which have taken a semi secular meaning and are regarded as cultural festivals by people of all religions. The
- List of bluegrass music festivals: music festivals which have Wikipedia articles or are otherwise verified by an independent, reliable, published source. Tottenham Bluegrass Festival, Tottenham
- List of regional animation festivals: expanding it. This is a list of past and present regional animation festivals. These festivals include only animation and generally limit their submissions to
- List of festivals in Colombia: : Festival Internacional de la Cultura is one of the biggest festivals in Latin America Rock al Parque in July, is the second largest rock festival in