Faux Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not genuine or real; being an imitation of the genuine article; "it isn''t fake anything; it''s real synthetic fur"; "faux pearls"; "false teeth"; "decorated with imitation palm leaves"; "a purse of simulated alligator hide"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Faux'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Faux'
- Faux: For other uses, see Faux (disambiguation). Faux /ˈfoʊ/ is a French word for "false". The adjective has been adopted into the English language to describe
- Faux pas: not have an encyclopedic article for Faux pas (search results). You may want to read Wiktionary's entry on "faux pas" instead. You may also start this
- Faux painting: Faux painting or faux finishing are terms used to describe decorative paint finishes that replicate the appearance of materials such as marble, wood or
- Faux-Vésigneul: Faux-Vésigneul is a commune in the Marne department in north-eastern France. Communes of the Marne department
- Faux Cyrillic: Faux Cyrillic, pseudo-Cyrillic, pseudo-Russian or faux Russian typography is the use of Cyrillic letters in Latin text to evoke the Soviet Union or Russia
- Kung Faux: Kung Faux is an American action comedy television series and audio visual art assemblage created by Mic Neumann that remixes classic kung fu movies with
- Faux-la-Montagne: Faux-la-Montagne is a commune in the Creuse department in the Limousin region in central France. An area of lakes and streams, forestry and farming comprising
- Faux-Mazuras: Faux-Mazuras is a commune in the Creuse department in the Limousin region in central France. A small farming village situated some 19 miles (31 km) southof
- Faux mouvement: Faux mouvement, an album by Autour de Lucie, was released in 2001 on the Nettwerk label. Many of the songs also appear remixed on their 2001 remix compilation