Fara Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fara'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fara'
- Fara: Fara might refer to: See also: Farra (disambiguation) § Geography Fara, Bloke, Slovenia Fara, Kostel, Slovenia Fara, Orkney, an island in Scotland Fara
- Fara, Burkina Faso: other uses, see Fara. Fara is a town in the Fara Department of Balé Province in southern Burkina Faso. It is the capital of the Fara Department and the
- Fara Novarese: Fara Novarese is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Novara in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 80 kilometres (50 mi) northeast of Turin
- Fara Vicentino: Fara Vicentino is a town in the province of Vicenza, Veneto, Italy. It is north of SP111. (Google Maps) All demographics and other statistics from
- Fara, Safad: Fara (Arabic: فارة) was a Palestinian Arab village in the Safad Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War on October 30, 1948 under
- Al Fara': Al Fara' is the name of a settlement in Ras al-Khaimah.
- Fara in Sabina: Fara in Sabina is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Rieti in the Italian region Lazio, located about 40 kilometres (25 mi) northeast of Rome and
- Fara Gera d'Adda: Fara Gera d'Adda is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region of Lombardy, located about 30 kilometres (19 mi) northeast
- Fara Olivana con Sola: Fara Olivana con Sola is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region of Lombardy, located about 45 kilometres (28 mi) east
Meaning of the Name 'Fara'
- Meaning: Traveler.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female