Fara Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fara'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fara'
- Fara: Fara might refer to: See also: Farra (disambiguation) § Geography Fara, Bloke, Slovenia Fara, Kostel, Slovenia Fara, Orkney, an island in Scotland Fara
- Fara Novarese: Fara Novarese is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Novara in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 80 kilometres (50 mi) northeast of Turin
- Fara, Safad: Fara (Arabic: فارة) was a Palestinian Arab village in the Safad Subdistrict. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War on October 30, 1948 under
- Fara (company): For other uses, see Fara (disambiguation). FARA ASA FARA is a supplier of IT to the public transport sector and sells electronic ticketing and real-time
- Fara in Sabina: Fara in Sabina is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Rieti in the Italian region Lazio, located about 40 kilometres (25 mi) northeast of Rome and
- Di Fara Pizza: Di Fara Pizza is a pizzeria located at 1424 Avenue J in the Midwood section of Brooklyn, New York City. Situated between East 14th and East 15th Streets
- Fara Gera d'Adda: Fara Gera d'Adda is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Bergamo in the Italian region of Lombardy, located about 30 kilometres (19 mi) northeast
- FARA 83: The FARA 83 (Spanish: Fusíl Automático República Argentina; "Argentine Republic Automatic Rifle") or FAA 81, "Argentine Automatic Rifle" (Spanish: Fusil
Meaning of the Name 'Fara'
- Meaning: Traveler.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female