Fairing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fairing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fairing'
- Fairing: appearance Bicycle fairing, a type of fairing coverage for bicycles Motorcycle fairing, a type of fairing applied to motorcycles Yacht fairing, the process
- Aircraft fairing: other uses of "fairing", see Fairing (disambiguation). ‹ The template Infobox aviation is being considered for deletion. › A fairing is a structure whose
- Bicycle fairing: the bicycle component. For other uses of "fairing", see Fairing (disambiguation). A bicycle fairing is a full or partial covering for a bicycle
- Payload fairing: spacecraft components. For other uses of "fairing", see Fairing (disambiguation). A payload fairing is a nose cone used to protect a spacecraft
- Motorcycle fairing: motorcycle design. For other uses of "fairing", see Fairing (disambiguation). A motorcycle fairing is a shell placed over the frame of some
- Cornish fairing: A Cornish fairing is a type of traditional ginger biscuit commonly found in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. "Fairing" was originally a term for an