Fairing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fairing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fairing'
- Fairing: appearance Bicycle fairing, a type of fairing coverage for bicycles Motorcycle fairing, a type of fairing applied to motorcycles Yacht fairing, the process
- Aircraft fairing: is about aircraft components. For other uses of "fairing", see Fairing (disambiguation). A fairing is a structure whose primary function is to produce
- Bicycle fairing: the bicycle component. For other uses of "fairing", see Fairing (disambiguation). A bicycle fairing is a full or partial covering for a bicycle
- Payload fairing: spacecraft components. For other uses of "fairing", see Fairing (disambiguation). A payload fairing is a nose cone used to protect a spacecraft
- Motorcycle fairing: motorcycle design. For other uses of "fairing", see Fairing (disambiguation). A motorcycle fairing is a shell placed over the frame of some
- Cornish fairing: A Cornish fairing is a type of traditional ginger biscuit commonly found in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. "Fairing" was originally a term for an
Fairing Sample Sentences in News
- InventHelp® Client Patents New Motorcycle-Fairing Bra Design
InventHelp, based in Pittsburgh, is working to submit this idea, the Quick Bra, to companies for their consideration and possible feedback. (PRWeb March 25, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp-Inventions/Quick-Bra/prweb12606207.htm Read more on this news related to 'Fairing'
- EDGE Aerodynamic Suite Provides SmartWay ELITE Coverage Front, Back and Underneath
Transtex Composite announced the expansion of its family of aerodynamic solutions to include the EDGE Cone™ gap reducer and EDGE Tail™ rear fairing. The new solutions suite provides fuel savings of up ... Read more on this news related to 'Fairing'
- Supertides are real! [Starts With A Bang]
“But less intelligible still was the flood that was caused by forty days’ rain, and forty nights’. For here on the moors there were some years when it rained for two hundred days and two hundred nights, almost without fairing; but there was never any Flood.” -Halldór Laxness Once every 18 years, a French Abbey… Read more on this news related to 'Fairing'