Fairing Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Fairing'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Fairing'
- Fairing: Fairing may refer to: Aircraft fairing, a structure in aircraft design used to reduce drag and improve appearance Bicycle fairing, a type of fairing
- Aircraft fairing: fuselage, or into the propeller on a pusher craft. Bicycle fairing Motorcycle fairing Payload fairing Crane, Dale: Dictionary of Aeronautical Terms, Third
- Bicycle fairing: more common to see recumbent bicycles with partial or full fairing. A bicycle with a full fairing is a regular bicycle fitted with an extra component, as
- Motorcycle fairing: increases engine life. There may be a front fairing, or a rear fairing, or both. Alternatively, a single fairing may partially or fully enclose the entire
- Payload fairing: are in use as well. The type of fairing which separates into two halves upon jettisoning is called a clamshell fairing by way of analogy to the bifurcating
- Cornish fairing: A Cornish fairing is a type of traditional ginger biscuit commonly found in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. "Fairing" was originally a term for an