FINIAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FINIAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FINIAN'
- Finian Lobhar: Finian Lobhar (died 560) was an early Irish saint, commonly referred to as Saint Finian the Leper. He was born in Bregia, Leinster, Ireland, and was credited
- Finian McGrath: Finian McGrath (born 9 April 1953) is an Irish independent politician. He has been a Teachta Dála (TD) for the Dublin North–Central constituency since
- Finian Hanley: Finian Hanley (born 4 January 1985 in Galway) is a Gaelic footballer from Galway. He is currently a member of the Galway senior football team. He plays
- Finian Maynard: Finian Maynard (born 22 November 1974 in Dublin, Ireland) is a six-time speed windsurfing world champion (1998 - 2001, 2006 and 2009) and held the absolute
- Finian's Rainbow: about the stage musical. For the 1968 film adaptation, see Finian's Rainbow (film). Finian's Rainbow is a musical with a book by E.Y. Harburg and Fred
- Finian Monahan: Finian Monahan (January 1, 1924 – June 5, 2010) was an Irish Roman Catholic priest. He was the Superior General of the Discalced Carmelite Order from 1973
Meaning of the Name 'FINIAN'
- Meaning: Handsome
- Origin: Celtic
- Gender: Male
FINIAN Sample Sentences in News
- No current FINIAN news