FINIAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FINIAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FINIAN'
- Finian Lobhar: Saint Finian the Leper (Irish: Saint Finian Lobhar) was an early Irish saint credited with founding a church and monastery at Innisfallen in Killarney
- Finian's Rainbow: about the stage musical. For the 1968 film adaptation, see Finian's Rainbow (film). Finian's Rainbow is a musical with a book by E.Y. Harburg and Fred
- Finian Tan: Finian Tan is a venture capitalist and entrepreneur. He is chairman of Vickers Venture Partners. Previously, Tan was previously asked to be a judge on
- Finian McGrath: Finian McGrath (born 9 April 1953) is an Irish independent politician. He has been a Teachta Dála (TD) since 2002, currently for Dublin Bay North, and
- Finian Monahan: Finian Monahan (1 January 1924 – 5 June 2010) was an Irish Roman Catholic priest. He was the Superior General of the Discalced Carmelite Order from 1973
- Finian's Rainbow (horse): Finian's Rainbow (foaled 29 May 2003) is a British Thoroughbred racehorse. He has won ten of his fifteen starts, including the Maghull Novices' Chase,
- St. Finian's College: St. Finians College is a secondary school, the diocesan school of the Diocese of Meath. It is located in Mullingar, County Westmeath, Ireland. Rev. Fr
- Finian Maynard: Finian Maynard (born 22 November 1974 in Dublin, Ireland) is a six-time speed windsurfing world champion (1998 - 2001, 2006 and 2009) and held the absolute
- Finian Hanley: Finian Hanley (born 4 January 1985 in Galway) is a Gaelic footballer from Galway. He is currently a member of the Galway senior football team. He plays
Meaning of the Name 'FINIAN'
- Meaning: Handsome
- Origin: Celtic
- Gender: Male