FIDA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FIDA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FIDA'
- Fida: For the Arabic name, see Fida (name). Fida is a Bollywood romantic thriller film released in 2004. The film, directed by Ken Ghosh, stars Kareena Kapoor
- FIDA: FIDA may refer to: Federacion Internacional de Abogadas (International Federation of Women Lawyers), a professional association Federal Independent Democratic
- Abu'l-Fida: scholar Ibn Kathir. Abu al-Fida (Arabic: أبو الفداء; or Abul-Fida' al-Ḥamawi or Abul Fida Ismail Hamvi, fully Abu Al-fida' Isma'il Ibn 'ali ibn Mahmud
- Al Fida: Al Fida (Arabic: الفداء) is an arrondissement of Casablanca, in the Al Fida - Mers Sultan district of the Casablanca-Settat region of Morocco. As of
- Al Fida – Mers Sultan: Al Fida – Mers Sultan (Arabic: الفداء - مرس السلطان) is a district of Casablanca, in the Grand Casablanca region of Morocco. The district covers an area
- Abu'l-Fida Mosque: The Abu'l-Fida Mosque (Arabic: جامع أبو الفداء, transliteration: Jami Abu'l-Fida) is an Ayyubid-era mosque in Hama, Syria, located on the banks of the
- Fida al-Sayed: Sweden Fida is the chairman of the Youth Coalition of March 15 and former spokesperson for the Facebook page "The Syrian Revolution". Fida is together
- La fida ninfa: La fida ninfa is an opera by Antonio Vivaldi to a libretto by Francesco Scipione. The opera was first performed for the opening of the Teatro Filarmonico
- Coreura fida: Coreura fida is a moth of the Arctiidae family. It was described by Hübner in 1827. It is found in Mexico and Brazil. LepIndex
Meaning of the Name 'FIDA'
- Meaning: Redemption; sacrifice
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male