FIDA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FIDA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FIDA'
- FIDA: FIDA may refer to: Federacion Internacional de Abogadas (International Federation of Women Lawyers), a professional association Federal Independent Democratic
- Fida: For the Arabic name, see Fida (name). Fida (translation: Trust) is a Bollywood romantic thriller film released in 2004. The film, directed by Ken Ghosh
- Abu'l-Fida: crater, see Abulfeda (crater). Abu al-Fida (Arabic: أبو الفداء; November 1273 – October 27, 1331), fully Abu Al-fida' Isma'il Ibn 'ali ibn Mahmud Al-malik
- Fida al-Sayed: Sweden Fida is the chairman of the Youth Coalition of March 15 and former spokesperson for the Facebook page "The Syrian Revolution". Fida is together
- Fida Hassnain: Fida Hassnain (Urdu فدا حسنین; Srinagar, 1924–2016) was a Kashmiri writer and Sufi mystic. He was born in 1924 in Srinagar, Kashmir, the child of schoolteachers
- Fida Hussain Bukhari: Allama Syed Fida Hussain Bukhari is a religious scholar who completed his studies in Aloom-e-Kharij, Kalam, Falsafa and Fiqh from Islamic University of
- Coreura fida: Coreura fida is a moth of the Arctiidae family. It was described by Hübner in 1827. It is found in Mexico and Brazil. LepIndex
- Fida (name): Syrian political activist Fida Hassnain (1924–2016), Kashmiri writer and Sufi mystic Fida Hussein, Fiji Labour Party politician Fida Hussain Bukhari, Pakistani
- Al Fida: Al Fida (Arabic: الفداء) is an arrondissement of Casablanca, in the Al Fida - Mers Sultan district of the Casablanca-Settat region of Morocco. As of
- Abu'l-Fida Mosque: The Abu'l-Fida Mosque (Arabic: جامع أبو الفداء, transliteration: Jami Abu'l-Fida) is an Ayyubid-era mosque in Hama, Syria, located on the banks of the
Meaning of the Name 'FIDA'
- Meaning: Redemption; sacrifice
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male