FIDA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FIDA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FIDA'
- FIDA: FIDA may refer to: Federacion Internacional de Abogadas (International Federation of Women Lawyers), a professional association Federal Independent Democratic
- Fida: For the Arabic name, see Fida (name). Fida is a Bollywood romantic thriller film released in 2004. The film, directed by Ken Ghosh, stars Fardeen Khan
- Abu'l-Fida: crater, see Abulfeda (crater). Abu al-Fida (Arabic: أبو الفداء; November 1273 – October 27, 1331), fully Abu Al-fida' Isma'il Ibn 'ali ibn Mahmud Al-malik
- Bona fida: Bona fida may refer to bona fide, Latin expression Ex fida bona, Latin expression
- Fida Hassnain: Fida Hassnain (Urdu فدا حسنین; Srinagar, 1924–2016) was a Kashmiri writer and Sufi mystic. He was born in 1924 in Srinagar, Kashmir, the child of schoolteachers
- Fida al-Sayed: Sweden Fida is the chairman of the Youth Coalition of March 15 and former spokesperson for the Facebook page "The Syrian Revolution". Fida is together
- Coreura fida: Coreura fida is a moth of the Arctiidae family. It was described by Hübner in 1827. It is found in Mexico and Brazil. LepIndex
- Fida (name): Jameur Fida, Bangladeshi Youtuber فدايت, Iranian Princess Fida زيبا روي, Iranian Princess Fida al-Sayed, Syrian political activist Fida Islaih, poet
- Fida Hussain Bukhari: Allama Syed Fida Hussain Bukhari Call:+92 3006643222 is a religious scholar who completed his studies in Aloom-e-Kharij, Kalam, Falsafa and Fiqh from Islamic
- Al Fida: Al Fida (Arabic: الفداء) is an arrondissement of Casablanca, in the Al Fida - Mers Sultan district of the Casablanca-Settat region of Morocco. As of
Meaning of the Name 'FIDA'
- Meaning: Redemption; sacrifice
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male