FAJR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FAJR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FAJR'
- Fajr prayer: "Fajr" redirects here. For other uses, see Fajr (disambiguation). The Fajr prayer (Arabic: صلاة الفجر ṣalāt al-faǧr, "dawn prayer") is the first of the
- Fajr International Film Festival: The Fajr International Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره بین المللی فیلم فجر) or Fajr Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره فیلم فجر) is Iran's annual film festival
- Fajr-3 (missile): is about the ballistic missile. For the artillery rocket, see Fajr-3 The Iranian-made Fajr-3 (فجر-۳, meaning "dawn") is believed to be a medium-range ballistic
- Fajr-3: article is about Fajr-3 MLRS. For the ballistic missile, see Fajr-3 ballistic missile. For the aircraft, see Fajr-3 (aircraft). The Fajr-3 Artillery Rocket
- Al-Fajr (sura): Sūrat al-Fajr (Arabic: سورة الفجر Sūrat ul-Faǧr, "The Dawn, Daybreak") is the 89th chapter (sura) of the Quran with 30 verses. The sura describes destruction
- Fajr F.3: Fajr F.3 (Persian: فجر اف.۳) is an Iranian full composite four-seat training/touring aircraft built by Fajr Aviation & Composites Industry. First flown
- Fajr Sepasi F.C.: Fajr Shahid Sepasi Shiraz Football Club (Persian: باشگاه فوتبال فجر شهید سپاسی شیراز) is an Iranian football club based in Shiraz, Iran. The club is one
- Fajr, Ramian: Fajr (Persian: فجر; also known as Mazra‘eh-ye Āshfeyūn (Persian: مزرعه اشرفيون)) is a village in Daland Rural District, in the Central District of Ramian
- Fajr Sepah Tehran F.C.: Fajr Sepah Tehran (Persian: فجر سپاه تهران) is an Iranian football club based in Tehran and owned by Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.
- Fajr Jam Bushehr F.C.: Fajr Jam Bushehr Football Club is an Iranian football club based in Bushehr, Iran. They currently compete in the 2011–12 Iran Football's 2nd Division.
Meaning of the Name 'FAJR'
- Meaning: dawn, daybreak
- Origin: Arabian
- Gender: Male