FAJR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FAJR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FAJR'
- Fajr prayer: "Fajr" redirects here. For other uses, see Fajr (disambiguation). The Fajr prayer (Arabic: صلاة الفجر ṣalāt al-faǧr, "dawn prayer") is the first of the
- Fajr International Film Festival: The Fajr International Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره بین المللی فیلم فجر) or Fajr Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره فیلم فجر) is Iran's annual film festival
- Fajr-3 (missile): is about the ballistic missile. For the artillery rocket, see Fajr-3 The Iranian-made Fajr-3 (فجر-۳, meaning "dawn") is believed to be a medium-range ballistic
- Fajr-3: article is about Fajr-3 MLRS. For the ballistic missile, see Fajr-3 ballistic missile. For the aircraft, see Fajr-3 (aircraft). The Fajr-3 Artillery Rocket
- Al-Fajr (sura): wal-fajr with which it opens. Al-Fajr at Quran.com Al-Fajr at Bayyinah Tafsir website Al Fajr at Tafhim al-Qur'an in English Surah Al-Fajr (Complete
- Fajr F.3: Fajr F.3 (Persian: فجر اف.۳) is an Iranian full composite four-seat training/touring aircraft built by Fajr Aviation & Composites Industry. First flown
- Fajr Sepah Tehran F.C.: Fajr Sepah Tehran (Persian: فجر سپاه تهران) is an Iranian football club based in Tehran and owned by Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.
- Fajr Jam Bushehr F.C.: Fajr Jam Bushehr Football Club is an Iranian football club based in Bushehr, Iran. They currently compete in the 2011–12 Iran Football's 2nd Division.
- Al-Fajr: Al-Fajr (الفجر) may refer to: Al-Fajr (sura), the 89th sura of the Qur'an Fajr, the first of the five salat prayers Operation Phantom Fury, The Second
- Fajr, Golestan: Ramian County, see Fajr, Ramian. For the administrative subdivision, see Fajr Rural District. Fajr (Persian: فجر) is a village in Fajr Rural District,
Meaning of the Name 'FAJR'
- Meaning: dawn, daybreak
- Origin: Arabian
- Gender: Male
FAJR Sample Sentences in News
- .:Middle East Online:::.
Raids targeted Fajr Libya units inside facility, also hit other militia positions in Tripoli. Warplanes of the internationally recognised Libyan air force struck Tripoli's militia-controlled Mitiga airport Tuesday without causing any casualties, both sides said. Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'
- Iran launches fourth satellite into orbit
File image. Iran launched its fourth satellite into orbit on Monday, state IRIB TV reported. Equipped with GPS navigation system, the home-made satellite, named Fajr (Dawn), was put into orbit using home-made Safir-e Fajr satellite carrier. Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'
- Fajr satellite serves no military purpose
File image. Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'