FAJR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FAJR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FAJR'
- Fajr prayer: "Fajr" redirects here. For other uses, see Fajr (disambiguation). The Fajr prayer (Arabic: صلاة الفجر ṣalāt al-faǧr, "dawn prayer") is the first of the
- Fajr International Film Festival: The Fajr International Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره بین المللی فیلم فجر) or Fajr Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره فیلم فجر) is Iran's annual film festival
- Fajr-3 (missile): is about the ballistic missile. For the artillery rocket, see Fajr-3 The Iranian-made Fajr-3 (فجر-۳, meaning "dawn") is believed to be a medium-range ballistic
- Fajr-3: article is about Fajr-3 MLRS. For the ballistic missile, see Fajr-3 ballistic missile. For the aircraft, see Fajr-3 (aircraft). The Fajr-3 Artillery Rocket
- Al-Fajr (sura): wal-fajr with which it opens. Al-Fajr at Quran.com Al-Fajr at Bayyinah Tafsir website Al Fajr at Tafhim al-Qur'an in English Surah Al-Fajr (Complete
- Fajr Sepah Tehran F.C.: Fajr Sepah Tehran (Persian: فجر سپاه تهران) is an Iranian football club based in Tehran and owned by Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.
- Fajr Jam Bushehr F.C.: Fajr Jam Bushehr Football Club is an Iranian football club based in Bushehr, Iran. They currently compete in the 2011–12 Iran Football's 2nd Division.
- Fajr F.3: Fajr F.3 (Persian: فجر اف.۳) is an Iranian full composite four-seat training/touring aircraft built by Fajr Aviation & Composites Industry. First flown
- Al-Fajr: Al-Fajr (الفجر) may refer to: Al-Fajr (sura), the 89th sura of the Qur'an Fajr, the first of the five salat prayers Operation Phantom Fury, The Second
- Fajr, Golestan: Ramian County, see Fajr, Ramian. For the administrative subdivision, see Fajr Rural District. Fajr (Persian: فجر) is a village in Fajr Rural District,
Meaning of the Name 'FAJR'
- Meaning: dawn, daybreak
- Origin: Arabian
- Gender: Male
FAJR Sample Sentences in News
- KKR Said to Team Up With Fajr for Stake in Zara Mideast Operator
KKR & Co. (KKR) is teaming up with Dubai-based Fajr Capital Ltd. to bid for a 25 percent stake in Azadea Group , the franchise operator of clothing chain Zara in the Middle East, two people familiar with the plan said. Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'
- Match Centre
Faycal Fajr (Elche) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Rafinha (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Foul by Faycal Fajr (Elche). Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'
- Barca rout Elche 6-0 in La Liga
Madrid, Jan 25 (IANS/EFE) FC Barcelona continued to heap pressure on first-placed Real Madrid by trouncing Elche 6-0 in La Liga action, a match that turned into a rout after Argentine star Lionel Messi's penalty goal and the expulsion of French midfielder Faycal Fajr early in the second half. The Catalans played without Dani Alves, Luis Suarez, Andres Iniesta Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'