FAJR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FAJR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FAJR'
- Fajr prayer: "Fajr" redirects here. For other uses, see Fajr (disambiguation). The Fajr prayer (Arabic: صلاة الفجر ṣalāt al-faǧr, "dawn prayer") is the first of the
- Fajr International Film Festival: The Fajr International Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره بین المللی فیلم فجر) or Fajr Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره فیلم فجر) is Iran's annual film festival
- Fajr-3 (missile): is about the ballistic missile. For the artillery rocket, see Fajr-3 The Iranian-made Fajr-3 (فجر-۳, meaning "dawn") is believed to be a medium-range ballistic
- Fajr-3: article is about Fajr-3 MLRS. For the ballistic missile, see Fajr-3 ballistic missile. For the aircraft, see Fajr-3 (aircraft). The Fajr-3 Artillery Rocket
- Al-Fajr (sura): wal-fajr with which it opens. Al-Fajr at Quran.com Al-Fajr at Bayyinah Tafsir website Al Fajr at Tafhim al-Qur'an in English Surah Al-Fajr (Complete
- Fajr F.3: Fajr F.3 (Persian: فجر اف.۳) is an Iranian full composite four-seat training/touring aircraft built by Fajr Aviation & Composites Industry. First flown
- Al-Fajr: Al-Fajr (الفجر) may refer to: Al-Fajr (sura), the 89th sura of the Qur'an Fajr, the first of the five salat prayers Operation Phantom Fury, The Second
- Fajr Sepah Tehran F.C.: Fajr Sepah Tehran (Persian: فجر سپاه تهران) is an Iranian football club based in Tehran and owned by Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.
- Fajr Jam Bushehr F.C.: Fajr Jam Bushehr Football Club is an Iranian football club based in Bushehr, Iran. They currently compete in the 2011–12 Iran Football's 2nd Division.
- Fajr, Golestan: Ramian County, see Fajr, Ramian. For the administrative subdivision, see Fajr Rural District. Fajr (Persian: فجر) is a village in Fajr Rural District,
Meaning of the Name 'FAJR'
- Meaning: dawn, daybreak
- Origin: Arabian
- Gender: Male
FAJR Sample Sentences in News
- Libya militants kill at least 22 soldiers in failed attempt to seize oil terminal
Fighters belonging to the Fajr Libya, or Libya Dawn, reportedly launched attack on al-Sidra port, firing rockets from speedboats Islamists have killed at least 22 soldiers in a surprise attack using speedboats during a failed offensive to seize some of Libya’s main oil terminals, officials said. The fighting in the oil-rich region came as pro-government forces l Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'
- First air strikes hit Libyan city of Misrata
Forces loyal to internationally recognised government carry out strikes on Fajr Libya armed group in the country's east. Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'
- Soldiers die in attack on Libya oil terminals
Fajr Libya fighters firing rockets from speedboats at al-Sidra port set oil tank on fire, amid clashes in Sirte. Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'