FAJR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FAJR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FAJR'
- Fajr prayer: "Fajr" redirects here. For other uses, see Fajr (disambiguation). The Fajr prayer (Arabic: صلاة الفجر ṣalāt al-faǧr, "dawn prayer") is the first of the
- Fajr International Film Festival: The Fajr International Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره بین المللی فیلم فجر) or Fajr Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره فیلم فجر) is Iran's annual film festival
- Fajr-3 (missile): is about the ballistic missile. For the artillery rocket, see Fajr-3 The Iranian-made Fajr-3 (فجر-۳, meaning "dawn") is believed to be a medium-range ballistic
- Fajr-3: article is about Fajr-3 MLRS. For the ballistic missile, see Fajr-3 ballistic missile. For the aircraft, see Fajr-3 (aircraft). The Fajr-3 Artillery Rocket
- Al-Fajr (sura): wal-fajr with which it opens. Al-Fajr at Quran.com Al-Fajr at Bayyinah Tafsir website Al Fajr at Tafhim al-Qur'an in English Surah Al-Fajr (Complete
- Fajr F.3: Fajr F.3 (Persian: فجر اف.۳) is an Iranian full composite four-seat training/touring aircraft built by Fajr Aviation & Composites Industry. First flown
- Fajr Sepah Tehran F.C.: Fajr Sepah Tehran (Persian: فجر سپاه تهران) is an Iranian football club based in Tehran and owned by Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution.
- Al-Fajr: Al-Fajr (الفجر) may refer to: Al-Fajr (sura), the 89th sura of the Qur'an Fajr, the first of the five salat prayers Operation Phantom Fury, The Second
- Fajr, Golestan: Ramian County, see Fajr, Ramian. For the administrative subdivision, see Fajr Rural District. Fajr (Persian: فجر) is a village in Fajr Rural District,
- Shahrak-e Fajr, Ilam: Shahrak-e Fajr (Persian: شهرك فجر; also known as Fajr) is a village in Dasht-e Abbas Rural District, Musian District, Dehloran County, Ilam Province,
Meaning of the Name 'FAJR'
- Meaning: dawn, daybreak
- Origin: Arabian
- Gender: Male
FAJR Sample Sentences in News
- Gulf investors, Blackstone buy stake in Dubai's GEMS Education
Dubai's Fajr Capital says it and Bahrain's Mumtalakat are part of group that has acquired stake in schools provider Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'
- .:Middle East Online:::.
At least four killed in clashes between Islamist Fajr Libya and fighters loyal to government around Mitiga air base. Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'
- Majidi to head Fajr Filmfest jury
Celebrated Iranian filmmaker Majid Majidi has been named as the president of the jury panel at the 33rd Fajr International Film Festival. Read more on this news related to 'FAJR'