FAJR Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'FAJR'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'FAJR'
- Fajr prayer: "Fajr" redirects here. For other uses, see Fajr (disambiguation). The Fajr prayer (Arabic: صلاة الفجر ṣalāt al-faǧr, "dawn prayer") is the 2 raka'at
- Fajr-3: article is about Fajr-3 MLRS. For the ballistic missile, see Fajr-3 ballistic missile. For the aircraft, see Fajr-3 (aircraft). The Fajr-3 Artillery Rocket
- Fajr International Film Festival: The Fajr International Film Festival (Persian: جشنواره بین المللی فیلم فجر) and Fajr Film Festival (little: FIFF) (Persian: جشنواره فیلم فجر) are Iran's
- Al-Fajr: Al-Fajr (الفجر) may refer to: Al-Fajr (sura), the 89th sura of the Qur'an Fajr, the first of the five salat prayers Operation Phantom Fury, The Second
- Fajr F.3: Fajr F.3 (Persian: فجر اف.۳) is an Iranian full composite four-seat training/touring aircraft built by Fajr Aviation & Composites Industry. First flown
- Fayçal Fajr: Fayçal Fajr (Arabic: فيصل فجر; born 1 August 1988) is a Moroccan professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Deportivo de La Coruña as an attacking
- Al-Fajr (surah): Sūrat al-Fajr (Arabic: سورة الفجر, “The Dawn”, “Daybreak”) is the eighty-ninth chapter (sura) of the Quran with 30 verses. The sura describes destruction
- Fajr Sepasi Shiraz F.C.: Fajr Shahid Sepasi Shiraz Football Club (Persian: باشگاه فوتبال فجر شهید سپاسی شیراز), commonly known as Fajr Sepasi Shiraz, or Fajr Sepasi, is an Iranian
- Shahrak-e Fajr, Ilam: Shahrak-e Fajr (Persian: شهرك فجر; also known as Fajr) is a village in Dasht-e Abbas Rural District, Musian District, Dehloran County, Ilam Province
- Fajr decade: Dahe-ye Fajr (Persian: دهه فجر, lit. 'ten days of dawn'), i.e. dawning of new age, is a ten-day celebration of Ruhollah Khomeini's return to Iran in
Meaning of the Name 'FAJR'
- Meaning: dawn, daybreak
- Origin: Arabian
- Gender: Male