Explanatory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- serving or intended to explain or make clear; "explanatory notes"; "an explanatory paragraph"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Explanatory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Explanatory'
- Explanatory dictionary: An Explanatory dictionary is a type of monolingual dictionary that gives additional information, e. g. on pronunciation, grammar, meaning, etymology etc
- Self Explanatory: Self Explanatory may refer to: Self Explanatory (I-20 album), 2004 Self Explanatory (Classified album), 2009
- Explanatory power: Explanatory power is the ability of a hypothesis or theory to effectively explain the subject matter it pertains to. The opposite of explanatory power
- Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting: The Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting has been presented since 1998, for a distinguished example of explanatory reporting that illuminates a significant
- Explanatory Dictionary of the Living Great Russian Language: языка́), commonly known as Dahl's Explanatory Dictionary (Russian: Толко́вый слова́рь Да́ля) is a major explanatory dictionary of the Russian language
- Self-explanatory: encyclopedic article for Self-explanatory (search results). You may want to read Wiktionary's entry on "self-explanatory" instead. You may also start
Words and phrases related to 'Explanatory'