Explanatory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- serving or intended to explain or make clear; "explanatory notes"; "an explanatory paragraph"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Explanatory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Explanatory'
- Explanatory dictionary: An Explanatory dictionary or monolingual dictionary is a dictionary that gives additional information, e. g. on pronunciation, grammar, meaning, etymology
- Explanatory power: This article deals with explanatory power in the context of the philosophy of science. For a statistical measure of explanatory power, see Coefficient
- Self Explanatory: Self Explanatory may refer to: Self Explanatory (I-20 album), 2004 Self Explanatory (Classified album), 2009
- Self-explanatory: for Self-explanatory in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings. You may want to read Wiktionary's entry on "self-explanatory" instead
- Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting: The Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting has been presented since 1998, for a distinguished example of explanatory reporting that illuminates a significant
- Explanatory Dictionary of the Living Great Russian Language: языка́), commonly known as Dahl's Explanatory Dictionary (Russian: Толко́вый слова́рь Да́ля) is a major explanatory dictionary of the Russian language
- Explanatory style: Explanatory style is a psychological attribute that indicates how people explain to themselves why they experience a particular event, either positive
- Explanatory Charter: The Explanatory Charter was a supplement to the royal charter of the Province of Massachusetts Bay issued by King George I on August 26, 1725. The provincial
Words and phrases related to 'Explanatory'