Explanatory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- serving or intended to explain or make clear; "explanatory notes"; "an explanatory paragraph"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Explanatory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Explanatory'
- Explanatory power: This article deals with explanatory power in the context of the philosophy of science. For a statistical measure of explanatory power, see Coefficient
- Self Explanatory: Self Explanatory may refer to: Self Explanatory (I-20 album), 2004 Self Explanatory (Classified album), 2009
- Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting: The Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting has been presented since 1998, for a distinguished example of explanatory reporting that illuminates a significant
- Explanatory style: Explanatory style is a psychological attribute that indicates how people explain to themselves why they experience a particular event, either positive
- Explanatory Charter: The Explanatory Charter was a supplement to the royal charter of the Province of Massachusetts Bay issued by King George I on August 26, 1725. The provincial
- Explanatory Dictionary of the Russian Language: Explanatory Dictionary of the Russian Language (Russian: Толко́вый слова́рь ру́сского языка́) is a lexicographic group name for dictionaries. The definition
- Explanatory Dictionary of the Living Great Russian Language: языка́), commonly known as Dahl's Explanatory Dictionary (Russian: Толко́вый слова́рь Да́ля), is a major explanatory dictionary of the Russian language
- Explanatory gap: The explanatory gap is a term introduced by philosopher Joseph Levine for the difficulty that physicalist theories of mind have in explaining how physical
- Explanatory model: An explanatory model is a useful description and explanation of why and how a thing works or an explanation of why a phenomenon is the way it is. The
Words and phrases related to 'Explanatory'