Explanatory Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- serving or intended to explain or make clear; "explanatory notes"; "an explanatory paragraph"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Explanatory'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Explanatory'
- Explanatory power: Explanatory power is the ability of a hypothesis to effectively explain the subject matter it pertains to. have more explanatory power ...
- Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting: The Pulitzer Prize for Explanatory Reporting has been presented since 1998, for a distinguished example of explanatory reporting that ...
- Explanatory style: Explanatory style is a psychological attribute that indicates how people explain to themselves why they experience a particular event, ...
- Explanatory gap: The explanatory gap is a term introduced by philosopher Joseph Levine for the difficulty that physicalist theories of mind have in ...
- Self Explanatory: Self Explanatory may refer to: Self Explanatory (I-20 album), 2004 Self Explanatory (Classified album), 2009
- Explanatory Charter: The Explanatory Charter was a supplement to the royal charter of the Province of Massachusetts Bay issued by King George I on August 26 ...
Words and phrases related to 'Explanatory'
Explanatory Sample Sentences in News
- Charleston synagogue to host explanatory service
By Lydia Nuzum Rabbi Victor Urecki, of B'nai Jacob synagogue on Charleston's East End, hopes to make Judaism more approachable for non-Jews this Saturday, as well as reacquaint many Jews with some of the central tenets of their faith, during an explanatory service to be held immediately following the normal Saturday service. The idea was inspired by a simi Read more on this news related to 'Explanatory'
- Explanatory Screening on Serbia's regional policy starts
The Explanatory Screening for Chapter 22 is scheduled to start in Brussels on Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Explanatory'
- Explanatory news startup aims to build a new type of online community
That’s it. I’m declaring De Correspondent the most interesting journalism start-up I have read about in 2013. http://t.co/LSPpQrkAem And just like that, De Correspondent —which is based in Amsterdam, and publishes in Dutch—was on the American (and international) media map. Read more on this news related to 'Explanatory'