Expeditionary Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (used of military forces) designed for military operations abroad; "the French expeditionary force in Indochina"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Expeditionary'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Expeditionary'
- II Marine Expeditionary Force: The II Marine Expeditionary Force (II MEF) is a Marine Air-Ground Task Force consisting of ground, air and logistics forces capable of projecting offensive
- Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force: Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe. Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force (SHAEF; /ˈʃeɪf/ SHAYF), was the headquarters of the Commander
- British Expeditionary Force: British Expeditionary Force (BEF) may refer to: British Expeditionary Force (World War I), the British field force sent to France in World War I British
- Navy Expeditionary Combat Command: The Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) serves as the single functional command to centrally manage current and future readiness, resources, manning
- Marine Expeditionary Force: A Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF), formerly known as a Marine Amphibious Force, is the largest type of a Marine Air-Ground Task Force. A MEF is the largest
- Expeditionary warfare: Expeditionary warfare is the deployment of a state's military to fight abroad, especially away from established bases. Expeditionary forces were in part
- Marine expeditionary unit: A Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU, pronounced Myuu), formerly called Marine Amphibious Unit (MAU), is the smallest Marine air-ground task force (MAGTF)
- I Marine Expeditionary Force: The I Marine Expeditionary Force ("I" pronounced "One") is a Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) of the United States Marine Corps primarily composed
- 1st Marine Expeditionary Brigade (United States): 1st Marine Expeditionary Brigade is a unit in the I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) and is the "middleweight" crisis response force of choice in the