Ewe Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- female sheep
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe people in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana ,
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin ,
- female sheep
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ewe'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ewe'
- Ewe: of the Ewe people Ewe music, music of the Ewe people David Ewe, New Zealand rugby player EWE, the IATA code for Ewer Airport, Indonesia EWE, the station
- Ewe language: Ewe (Èʋe or Èʋegbe [èβeɡ͡be]) is a Niger–Congo language spoken in southeastern Ghana and southern Togo by over three million people. Ewe is part of a cluster
- Ewe people: The Ewe (Ewe: Eʋeawó, lit. "Ewe people"; or Eʋedukɔ́} , lit. "Ewe nation") are an ethnic group located in Togo (formerly French Togoland) and Volta Region
- St Ewe: Coordinates: 50°16′48″N 4°50′20″W / 50.280°N 4.839°W / 50.280; -4.839 St Ewe (Cornish: Lannewa) is a civil parish and village in mid-Cornwall, England
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg: EWE Baskets Oldenburg is a professional basketball club that is based in the city of Oldenburg, Germany. The club plays in the Bundesliga and in the Basketball
- Large EWE Arena: EWE Arena is a dual indoor sporting arena complex that is located in Oldenburg, Germany. It is a part of the Weser-Ems Halle multi-sporting complex. It
- Isle of Ewe: Isle of Ewe (Scottish Gaelic: Eilean Iùbh) is a small Scottish island on the west coast of Ross and Cromarty. There are two competing theories about the
- Small EWE Arena: Oldenburg EWE Arena EWE EWE Arena EWE Arena EWE EWE Arena seating capacity detail (German). EWE Arena Oldenburg
Words and phrases related to 'Ewe'