Ewe Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- female sheep
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe people in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana ,
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin ,
- female sheep
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ewe'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ewe'
- Ewe language: Ewe (Èʋe or. Èʋegbe èβeɡ͡be. is a Niger–Congo language spoken in southeastern Ghana and southern Togo by over three million people Ewe is ...
- Ewe: A Ewe or EWE may refer to: In animals : Ewe, a full-grown female sheep In geography : Isle of Ewe , an island off the west coast of Scotland ...
- Ewe people: The Ewe (Eʋeawó, lit. " "Ewe people"; or Eʋedukɔ́, lit. " "Ewe nation) are an ethnic group located in Togo (formerly French Togoland ) and ...
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg: EWE Baskets Oldenburg is a professional basketball club that is based in the city of Oldenburg , Germany . The club plays in the ...
- Ewe music: Ewe music is the music of the Ewe people of Togo , Ghana , and Benin , West Africa . Instrumentation is primarily percussive and rhythm ...
- Ewe drumming: Ewe drumming refers to the drum ming ensembles of the Ewe people of Ghana , Togo , and Benin . The Ewe are known for their experience in ...
- Loch Ewe: Loch Ewe (Loch Iùbh) is a sea loch in the region of Wester Ross in the Northwest Highlands of Scotland . The shores are inhabited by a ...
- Anlo Ewe: The Anlo Ewe are a sub-group of the Ewe people of approximately 6 million people, inhabiting southern Togo , southern Benin , southwest ...
Words and phrases related to 'Ewe'
Ewe Sample Sentences in News
- It'll make you do a ewe-turn; lamb born with two heads
A lamb born with two heads is healthy and thriving - something its owners were not expecting when it was born four days ago.The animal, dubbed Two Face, was born late last week at the Slope Point Backpackers accommodation in Invercargill.Owners... Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'
- Twin success for Pebble Stone
EWE CHAMP: Grand champion Romney ewe with exhibitor Helen Wright, Pebble Stone, Macclesfield, and judge Murray Brown, Forbes, NSW. IT was a case of double the fun for Romney breeder Helen Wright, Pebble Stone stud, Macclesfield. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'
- Seeing double in the Corriedales
WHEN it came to the crunch, twin lambs helped a Corriedale ewe get over the line at the Royal Melbourne Show today. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'