Ewe Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- female sheep
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe people in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana ,
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin ,
- female sheep
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ewe'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ewe'
- Ewe: A Ewe or EWE may refer to: Ewe, a full-grown female sheep Isle of Ewe, an island off the west coast of Scotland St Ewe, village in Cornwall Ewe people
- Ewe language: Ewe (Èʋe or Èʋegbe [èβeɡ͡be]) is a Niger–Congo language spoken in southeastern Ghana and southern Togo by over three million people. Ewe is part of a cluster
- Ewe people: The Ewe (Ewe: Eʋeawó, lit. "Ewe people"; or Eʋedukɔ́, lit. "Ewe nation") are an ethnic group located in Togo (formerly French Togoland) and Volta Region
- St Ewe: Coordinates: 50°16′48″N 4°50′20″W / 50.280°N 4.839°W / 50.280; -4.839 St Ewe (Cornish: Lannewa) is a civil parish and village in mid-Cornwall, England
- Large EWE Arena: EWE Arena is a dual indoor sporting arena complex that is located in Oldenburg, Germany. It is a part of the Weser-Ems Halle multi-sporting complex. It
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg: EWE Baskets Oldenburg is a professional basketball club that is based in the city of Oldenburg, Germany. The club plays in the Bundesliga and in the Eurocup
- Small EWE Arena: Oldenburg EWE Arena EWE EWE Arena EWE Arena EWE EWE Arena seating capacity detail (German). EWE Arena Oldenburg
- Loch Ewe: Loch Ewe (Scottish Gaelic: Loch Iùbh) is a sea loch in the region of Wester Ross in the Northwest Highlands of Scotland. The shores are inhabited by a
Words and phrases related to 'Ewe'
Ewe Sample Sentences in News
- Ballarat ewe prices soar
DEMAND soared $20-$30 a head above expectations at the first of Ballarat's annual crossbred ewe sales on Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'
- Ballymena venue for Northern Stars Texel sale
BALLYMENA Livestock Mart plays host to the hugely successful Northern Stars ewe sale on Saturday 15th December 2012. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'
- My Open Letter To Ewes Who Speak Ewe
I got this from my daughter, Selorm, now teaching in China. Obviously, this is something beyond me, as I believe it is the case for some other parents and someone more resourceful may help. We have made a mess of it already. I therefore want to start the process by sharing it with the whole world. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'