Ewe Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- female sheep
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe people in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana ,
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin ,
- female sheep
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ewe'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ewe'
- Ewe: A Ewe or EWE may refer to: Ewe, a full-grown female sheep Isle of Ewe, an island off the west coast of Scotland St Ewe, village in Cornwall Ewe people
- Ewe language: Ewe (Èʋe or Èʋegbe [èβeɡ͡be]) is a Niger–Congo language spoken in southeastern Ghana and southern Togo by over three million people. Ewe is part of a cluster
- Ewe people: The Ewe (Ewe: Eʋeawó, lit. "Ewe people"; or Eʋedukɔ́, lit. "Ewe nation") are an ethnic group located in Togo (formerly French Togoland) and Volta Region
- St Ewe: Coordinates: 50°16′48″N 4°50′20″W / 50.280°N 4.839°W / 50.280; -4.839 St Ewe (Cornish: Lannewa) is a civil parish and village in mid-Cornwall, England
- Large EWE Arena: EWE Arena is a dual indoor sporting arena complex that is located in Oldenburg, Germany. It is a part of the Weser-Ems Halle multi-sporting complex. It
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg: EWE Baskets Oldenburg is a professional basketball club that is based in the city of Oldenburg, Germany. The club plays in the Bundesliga and in the Eurocup
- Small EWE Arena: Oldenburg EWE Arena EWE EWE Arena EWE Arena EWE EWE Arena seating capacity detail (German). EWE Arena Oldenburg
- Ong Ewe Hock: This is a Chinese name; the family name is Ong. Ong Ewe Hock (born 14 March 1972 in Penang) is a former badminton player from Malaysia. He is best known
Words and phrases related to 'Ewe'
Ewe Sample Sentences in News
- Ewe sale reveals impact of dairy growth
Evidence of dairying's encroachment in the King Country were laid bare at the annual two-tooth ewe fair at Te Kuiti, with the lightest yarding of sheep for several years. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'
- Re: Ewe King who rules from Germany via Skype robbed
This is a rejoinder to a story written by www.independent.co.uk and published by on GhanaWeb on Sunday November 30, 2014 headlined “Ewe King who rules from Germany via Skype robbed. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'
- Super Topflock Energiser leads the way in supplementing the pregnant ewe
Well known for its distinctive yellow bucket and black lid, Super Topflock has led the way since bucket licks were first introduced in providing quality nutrition to the pregnant ewe. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'