Ewe Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- female sheep
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe people in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana ,
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin ,
- female sheep
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ewe'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ewe'
- Ewe: A Ewe or EWE may refer to: Ewe, a full-grown female sheep Isle of Ewe, an island off the west coast of Scotland St Ewe, village in Cornwall Ewe people
- Ewe language: Ewe (Èʋe or Èʋegbe [èβeɡ͡be]) is a Niger–Congo language spoken in southeastern Ghana and southern Togo by over three million people. Ewe is part of a cluster
- Ewe people: The Ewe (Ewe: Eʋeawó, lit. "Ewe people"; or Eʋedukɔ́, lit. "Ewe nation") are an ethnic group located in Togo (formerly French Togoland) and Volta Region
- St Ewe: Coordinates: 50°16′48″N 4°50′20″W / 50.280°N 4.839°W / 50.280; -4.839 St Ewe (Cornish: Lannewa) is a civil parish and village in mid-Cornwall, England
- Large EWE Arena: EWE Arena is a dual indoor sporting arena complex that is located in Oldenburg, Germany. It is a part of the Weser-Ems Halle multi-sporting complex. It
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg: EWE Baskets Oldenburg is a professional basketball club that is based in the city of Oldenburg, Germany. The club plays in the Bundesliga and in the Eurocup
- Small EWE Arena: Oldenburg EWE Arena EWE EWE Arena EWE Arena EWE EWE Arena seating capacity detail (German). EWE Arena Oldenburg
- Ong Ewe Hock: This is a Chinese name; the family name is Ong. Ong Ewe Hock (born 14 March 1972 in Penang) is a former badminton player from Malaysia. He is best known
Words and phrases related to 'Ewe'
Ewe Sample Sentences in News
- Harness the goodness of ewe milk
An award-winning young shepherd says lambs reared on Shine Lamb Milk Replacer achieve equal growth rates and health status as ewe-reared animals. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'
- Ewe beauty best Poll Dorset
For the first time in his judging career, Poll Dorset judge Dale Moore of the Penrise stud in Tasmania selected a ewe over a ram as supreme champion. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'
- EWE in talks to divest stake in gas firm VNG for $1.45bn
German utility EWE is in talks to divest its stake in gas firm VNG, in a deal worth $1.45bn. Read more on this news related to 'Ewe'