Ewe Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- female sheep
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe people in Ghana and Togo and Benin
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana ,
- a Kwa language spoken by the Ewe in Ghana and Togo and Benin ,
- female sheep
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ewe'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ewe'
- Ewe: of the Ewe people Ewe music, music of the Ewe people David Ewe, New Zealand rugby player EWE, the IATA code for Ewer Airport, Indonesia EWE, the station
- Ewe people: The Ewe people (Ewe: Eʋeawó, lit. "Ewe people"; or Eʋedukɔ́ , lit. "Ewe nation") are an African ethnic group. They are the largest ethnic group in Togo
- Ewe language: Ewe (Èʋe or Èʋegbe [èβeɡ͡be]) is a Niger–Congo language spoken in southeastern Ghana and southern Togo by over three million people. Ewe is part of a cluster
- Große EWE Arena: Große EWE Arena, or Grosse EWE Arena, (English: Large EWE Arena) is a dual indoor sporting arena complex that is located in Oldenburg, Germany. It is
- St Ewe: Coordinates: 50°16′48″N 4°50′20″W / 50.280°N 4.839°W / 50.280; -4.839 St Ewe (Cornish: Lannewa) is a civil parish and village in mid-Cornwall, England
- Kleine EWE Arena: Kleine EWE Arena (English: Small EWE Arena) is a dual indoor sporting arena complex that is located in Oldenburg, Germany. It is a part of the Weser-Ems
- EWE Baskets Oldenburg: EWE Baskets Oldenburg is a professional basketball club that is based in the city of Oldenburg, Germany. The club plays in the Bundesliga and in the Basketball
- Loch Ewe: Loch Ewe (Scottish Gaelic: Loch Iùbh) is a sea loch in the region of Wester Ross in the Northwest Highlands of Scotland. The shores are inhabited by a
- David Ewe: David Ewe is a New Zealand former rugby league player who represented his country. Ewe was a Wellington representative and played one match for the New
- Anlo Ewe: district, see Anlo (Ghana parliament constituency). The Anlo Ewe are a sub-group of the Ewe people of approximately 6 million people, inhabiting southern
Words and phrases related to 'Ewe'