Evocative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- serving to bring to mind; "cannot forbear to close on this redolent literary note"- Wilder Hobson; "a campaign redolent of machine politics"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Evocative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Evocative'
- Evocative/suppression testing: Evocative/suppression testing refers to a class of tests performed where one substance is measured both before and after the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Evocative'
Evocative Sample Sentences in News
- Another Jenny O'Hara triumph in 'Broomstick'
An arresting blend of evocative humor and eerie gravitas permeates "Broomstick" at the Fountain Theatre. Read more on this news related to 'Evocative'
- Theatre review: Kafka's meaning twisted into obscurity
"Meta" is evocative and sophisticated but Hersch seems unclear about what the metamorphosis signifies. Read more on this news related to 'Evocative'
- Victoria Hislop discusses ‘The Sunrise,’ her evocative new novel about partitioned Cyprus
Penning her evocative new novel about Cyprus was like “putting her fingers into a live electrical socket,” says global best-selling author and grecophile Victoria Hislop. Read more on this news related to 'Evocative'