Evocative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- serving to bring to mind; "cannot forbear to close on this redolent literary note"- Wilder Hobson; "a campaign redolent of machine politics"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Evocative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Evocative'
- Evocative/suppression testing: Evocative/suppression testing refers to a class of tests performed where one substance is measured both before and after the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Evocative'
Evocative Sample Sentences in News
- Pain and pure love in the melancholic memory piece 'Low Down'
"Low Down" is one from the heart. It's a melancholy, evocative, beautifully made memory piece, unblinking and unromanticized, a lovely film that brings great emotion and a dead-on feeling for time, place and recaptured mood to a story that is as universal as it is personal. Read more on this news related to 'Evocative'
- Evocative jazz ballets showcase St. Paul dancer
REVIEW: Montreal dance company keeps emotions taut and crowd attentive. Read more on this news related to 'Evocative'
- Victoria Hislop discusses ‘The Sunrise,’ her evocative new novel about partitioned Cyprus
Penning her evocative new novel about Cyprus was like “putting her fingers into a live electrical socket,” says global best-selling author and grecophile Victoria Hislop. Read more on this news related to 'Evocative'