Essentialism Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Essentialism'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Essentialism'
- Essentialism: For the 2014 book, see Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. Not to be confused with Existentialism. Essentialism is the view that every entity
- Mereological essentialism: one. Mereological essentialism requires elaboration. To what types of objects (abstract or concrete) does mereological essentialism apply? Usually, mereological
- Educational essentialism: is to instill students with the "essentials" of academic knowledge, enacting a back-to-basics approach. Essentialism ensures that the accumulated wisdom
- Scientific essentialism: Essentialism". Philosophy and Phenomenological Research. 58 (3): 497–528. doi:10.2307/2653754. Brian Ellis (July 23, 2007), Scientific Essentialism
- Non-essentialism: science. How non-essentialism is used in these discourses varies a bit given their different content and subject matter. Essentialism Social constructionism