Essentialism Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Essentialism'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Essentialism'
- Essentialism: For the 2014 book, see Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. Essentialism is the view that, for any specific entity (such as an animal, a group
- Scientific essentialism: Essentialism". Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 58 (3): 497–528. doi:10.2307/2653754. Brian Ellis (July 23, 2007), Scientific Essentialism (Cambridge
- Non-essentialism: Often synonymous to anti-foundationalism, non-essentialism in philosophy is the non-belief in an essence (from Latin esse) of any given thing, idea, or
- Mereological essentialism: mereological essentialism requires some elaboration. First, what types of objects: abstract or concrete objects? Mereological essentialism is most commonly
- Strategic essentialism: Strategic essentialism, a major concept in postcolonial theory, was introduced in the 1980s by the Indian literary critic and theorist Gayatri Chakravorty
- Educational essentialism: is to instill students with the "essentials" of academic knowledge, enacting a back-to-basics approach. Essentialism ensures that the accumulated wisdom