Escapades Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Escapades'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Escapades'
- Escapades: September 2010), "Escapades review", Time Off Rave Mag reviews Escapades, retrieved on 2010-10-04 Zuel, Peter (1 October 2010), "Escapades review", Sydney
- Engines and Escapades: Engines And Escapades is a DVD of Thomas & Friends, containing episodes unseen on TV. These episodes were the 3rd of the annual straight to DVD releases
- Ellen and the Escapades: Ellen and the Escapades | Music". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 2011-08-02. "Radio 1 - Reading & Leeds Festival - Ellen and the Escapades". BBC. 2009-08-30
Escapades Sample Sentences in News
- Authorities in Arizona chase down two llamas on the loose
(Reuters) - Two escaped llamas led authorities in Phoenix on a long chase on Thursday as audiences nationwide were captivated by live video of their escapades filmed from television news helicopters. The llama drama began at lunchtime when a large white llama and a slightly smaller black companion were spotted roaming the northwestern suburb of Sun City. They were Read more on this news related to 'Escapades'
- Kanye West’s Escapades Stole the Show at the Grammys
The rapper pretended to interrupt Beck and told off Ryan Seacrest Read more on this news related to 'Escapades'
- Kids enjoy arctic escapades; adults dream of spring
“We don't get snow like this often around here, so might as well make the most of it,” Mariela Cruz said Thursday. Read more on this news related to 'Escapades'