Environmentally Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- for the environment; "the new recycling policy is environmentally safe"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Environmentally'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Environmentally'
- Environmentally friendly: Environmentally friendly, environment-friendly, eco-friendly, nature-friendly, and ... Ambiguous titles such as environmentally friendly can ...
- Environmentally sensitive area: An environmentally sensitive area (ESA) is a type of designation for an agricultural area which needs special protection because of its ...
Environmentally Sample Sentences in News
- Environmentally-friendly Clothing Brand Releases The First And Only Jacket Made Using Closed-Loop Manufacturing Process
HICKORY, N.C., Oct. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Environmentally-friendly, made in the U.S.A. clothing brand Dirtball is currently funding its latest "green" fashion on Kickstarter. The 50 jacket is the first outerwear jacket to be produced using a closed-loop manufacturing system, meaning that the product can be recycled. Last year, Dirtball ran a su Read more on this news related to 'Environmentally'
- Lobster fishery soon to be certified sustainable
P.E.I. lobster should be certified environmentally sustainable before fishermen go back out on the water again. The P.E.I. Fishermen's Association hopes Island lobster will be certified as environmentally sustainable by mid-December, in plenty of time for the opening of the spring fishery in May. The fishery is in the last stage of approval to earn Marine Stew Read more on this news related to 'Environmentally'
- EVRY climbs the climate rankings
(Oslo, 23 October 2014) EVRY is the most environmentally friendly IT business in Norway and Sweden according to a new international climate report. This is primarily due to its systematic work on virtualisation ... Read more on this news related to 'Environmentally'