Environmentally Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- for the environment; "the new recycling policy is environmentally safe"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Environmentally'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Environmentally'
- Environmentally friendly: standard. In the United States, environmental marketing claims require caution. Ambiguous titles such as environmentally friendly can be confusing without
- Environmentally sensitive area: An environmentally sensitive area (ESA) is a type of designation for an agricultural area which needs special protection because of its landscape, wildlife
- Environmentally Sensitive Lands Protection Program: Beach Road in 2000. Environmentally Endangered Lands Programs Environmentally Sensitive Lands Protection Program Environmental and Parkland Acquisition
- Clean and Environmentally Safe Advanced Reactor: The Clean and Environmentally Safe Advanced Reactor (CAESAR) is a nuclear reactor concept due to Claudio Filippone, the Director of the Center for Advanced
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas Scheme: The Environmentally Sensitive Areas Scheme was an agri-environment scheme run by the UK Government within the 22 designated Environmentally Sensitive
- Environmentally hazardous: Environmentally hazardous is a chemical hazard, where significant damage to the environment is caused by a chemical substance. It is defined in the Globally