Environmentally Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- for the environment; "the new recycling policy is environmentally safe"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Environmentally'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Environmentally'
- Environmentally friendly: standard. In the United States, environmental marketing claims require caution. Ambiguous titles such as environmentally friendly can be confusing without
- Environmentally sensitive area: An environmentally sensitive area (ESA) is a type of designation for an agricultural area which needs special protection because of its landscape, wildlife
- Environmentally Sensitive Lands Protection Program: Beach Road in 2000. Environmentally Endangered Lands Programs Environmentally Sensitive Lands Protection Program Environmental and Parkland Acquisition
- Clean and Environmentally Safe Advanced Reactor: The Clean and Environmentally Safe Advanced Reactor (CAESAR) is a nuclear reactor concept created by Claudio Filippone, the Director of the Center for
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas Scheme: The Environmentally Sensitive Areas Scheme was an agri-environment scheme run by the UK Government within the 22 designated Environmentally Sensitive
- Environmentally hazardous: Environmentally hazardous is a chemical hazard, where significant damage to the environment is caused by a chemical substance. It is defined in the Globally
Environmentally Sample Sentences in News
- Council’s green strategy launched
RESIDENTS are being challenged to grow their own food, recycle more and suggest ideas to tackle flooding as part of a drive to make Colchester more environmentally- friendly. Read more on this news related to 'Environmentally'
- Stria Lithium Updates Its Novel, Environmentally Sustainable Lithium Processing Technologies
Stria Lithium Inc. is pleased to report the following update on its proprietary, environmentally sustainable lithium ore processing technologies and the extension of its non-brokered private placement ... Read more on this news related to 'Environmentally'
- US loans fueled insider deal, failed power plan in Liberia
BUCHANAN, Liberia (AP) — A failed U.S. government-backed plan to produce environmentally friendly energy in one of Africa's poorest countries was marred by insider connections and questionable plannin Read more on this news related to 'Environmentally'