Environmentally Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- for the environment; "the new recycling policy is environmentally safe"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Environmentally'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Environmentally'
- Environmentally friendly: Environmentally friendly, environment-friendly, eco-friendly, nature-friendly, and ... Ambiguous titles such as environmentally friendly can ...
- Environmentally sensitive area: An environmentally sensitive area (ESA) is a type of designation for an agricultural area which needs special protection because of its ...
- Environmentally hazardous: Environmentally hazardous is a chemical hazard, where significant damage to the ... does not mean the substance is environmentally nonhazardous. ...
Environmentally Sample Sentences in News
- Environmentally Friendly Fracking Fluids: The Next Energy Breakthrough?
With the growing backlash against fracking’s environmental impact, the need to develop green fracking fluids has never been stronger. Read more on this news related to 'Environmentally'
- Eco-Conscious Munich Hotel Introduces Complimentary Electric Car-Charging Station
Environmentally conscious drivers can now charge their cars green at a central Munich hotel dedicated to maintaining the environment through innovative sustainability. Read more on this news related to 'Environmentally'
- Neptune Benson Introduces Environmentally Friendly ETS-UV Pipeline Testing Equipment
Neptune Benson, a leading manufacturer of commercial filtration systems,ETS-UV disinfectionsystems, and components, provides a custom solution for water used for pipeline testing. This ETS-UV compact testing unit joins a host of sustainable products custom engineered for the oil & gas and petrochemical industries Read more on this news related to 'Environmentally'