Environmentally Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- for the environment; "the new recycling policy is environmentally safe"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Environmentally'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Environmentally'
- Environmentally friendly: Environmentally friendly or environment-friendly, (also referred to as eco-friendly, nature-friendly, and green) are marketing and sustainability terms
- Environmentally sensitive area: An environmentally sensitive area (ESA) is a type of designation for an agricultural area which needs special protection because of its landscape, wildlife
- Environmentally Sensitive Lands Protection Program: Beach Road in 2000. Environmentally Endangered Lands Programs Environmentally Sensitive Lands Protection Program Environmental and Parkland Acquisition
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas Scheme: The Environmentally Sensitive Areas Scheme was an agri-environment scheme run by the UK Government within the 22 designated Environmentally Sensitive
- Environmentally Friendly Linkage System: The Environmentally Friendly Linkage System (Chinese: 環保連接系統), abbreviated to EFLS and commonly called the Kai Tak Monorail, is a government-proposed