Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Enucleated'
Enucleated Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Enucleate \E*nu"cle*ate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Enucleated; p.
pr. & vb. n. Enucleating.] [L. enucleatus, p. p. of
enucleare to enucleate; e out + nucleus kernel.]
- To bring or peel out, as a kernel from its enveloping husks its enveloping husks or shell.
- (Med.) To remove without cutting (as a tumor).
- To bring to light; to make clear. --Sclater (1654).
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Enucleated'
Words and phrases related to 'Enucleated'
Enucleated Sample Sentences in News
- No current Enucleated news