Enrage Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- put into a rage; make violently angry
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Enrage'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Enrage'
- Cape Enrage: Cape Enrage is the name given to the southern tip of Barn Marsh Island, an island located in Albert County, New Brunswick, roughly half way along the coastline
- The Enraged Will Inherit the Earth: The Enraged Will Inherit the Earth was the second album by the band McCarthy. It was released in March 1989 by Midnight Music. "Boy Meets Girl So What"
Words and phrases related to 'Enrage'
Enrage Sample Sentences in News
- Obama hails Dalai Lama as 'good friend'
President Barack Obama on Thursday hailed the Dalai Lama as a "good friend" during a symbolic first public encounter between the two men that is sure to enrage Beijing. Speaking at a high-profile Washington prayer breakfast, Obama heaped praise on the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader, who is reviled by China as a separatist. Three previous encounters have Read more on this news related to 'Enrage'
- Nigeria postpones Feb. 14 presidential election to March 28: INEC
By Julia Payne ABUJA (Reuters) - Nigeria's electoral commission says it is postponing the Feb. 14 presidential election until March 28 due to security concerns, caving in to pressure from the ruling People's Democratic Party in a move likely to enrage the opposition. The postponement could stoke unrest in opposition strongholds such as the commercial capit Read more on this news related to 'Enrage'
- Ian Wright goads Tottenham fans by changing profile picture to Sol Campbell
Ian Wright waded into the north London derby build-up by attempting to enrage sections of the Tottenham support. Read more on this news related to 'Enrage'