Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Energise'
Energise Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- raise to a higher energy level; "excite the atoms" [syn: excite, energize]
- cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate" [syn: stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, perk up] [ant: de-energize, de-energize, sedate]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Energise'
Words and phrases related to 'Energise'
Energise Sample Sentences in News
- Europe will 'energise' Gloucester
Struggling Gloucester will be "energised" by their Heineken Cup double-header against Edinburgh, says boss Nigel Davies. Read more on this news related to 'Energise'
- 2013 Christmas Gift Guides: Presents to Find Zen
If there's someone on your list this year that could do with some zen time, help them to unwind with one of these special gifts. From a Tibetan singing bowl, bonsai starter kit to some meditation essentials, these Christmas ideas will allow them to kick back, relax and re-energise. Want more Christmas inspiration? See our other gift guides . Read more on this news related to 'Energise'
- Outback spirits lift as rain falls
RAIN fell across the North West at the start of the week, filling up dams and creek beds to re-energise the spirits of outback residents. Read more on this news related to 'Energise'