Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Energise'
Energise Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- raise to a higher energy level; "excite the atoms" [syn: excite, energize]
- cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate" [syn: stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, perk up] [ant: de-energize, de-energize, sedate]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Energise'
Words and phrases related to 'Energise'
Energise Sample Sentences in News
- Digital Home World Summit to Energise the Smart Home Ecosystem
As Smart Home services rapidly evolve and increasing focus is placed on rising energy costs, consumption and conservation, the industry is undoubtedly poised for further growth. Th Read more on this news related to 'Energise'
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
Inability of govt to take it further has become cause of frustration in India-US relationship. Read more on this news related to 'Energise'
- New emissions plan could energise global climate talks, says US envoy
The proposal for a climate deal by 2015 based on national 'contributions' gained traction UN talks in Germany last week The United States' proposal to let countries draft their own emissions reduction plans rather than working toward a common target can unlock languishing UN climate negotiations , the US climate change envoy said on Tuesday. The propos Read more on this news related to 'Energise'