Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Energise'
Energise Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- raise to a higher energy level; "excite the atoms" [syn: excite, energize]
- cause to be alert and energetic; "Coffee and tea stimulate me"; "This herbal infusion doesn't stimulate" [syn: stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, perk up] [ant: de-energize, de-energize, sedate]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Energise'
Words and phrases related to 'Energise'
Energise Sample Sentences in News
- Cosmos to further energise state’s economy with SCORE entry
KUCHING: Cosmos Chemicals Bhd (Cosmos) yesterday signed a technology licence and major equipment supply contract with GT Advanced […] Read more on this news related to 'Energise'
- Second polysilicon plant to further energise SCORE initiatives
KUCHING: Cosmoc Chemicals Bhd (Cosmos) yesterday signed a technology license and major equipment supply contract with GT Advanced […] Read more on this news related to 'Energise'
- 'Price cut will re-energise Xbox One'
A £399 Xbox One bundle can help Microsoft turn around its disappointing start to 2014, say High Street experts. Despite ‘the biggest launch in Xbox history’, Xbox One is being comfortably outsold by PlayStation 4 and since the start of the year Sony has been opening an even bigger gap over its rival. UK retail buyers told MCV that a £30 price drop – althou Read more on this news related to 'Energise'