Emporia Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Emporia'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Emporia'
- Emporia: Emporia, Florida Emporia, Indiana Emporia, Kansas Emporia is also the name of various colleges etc. in Emporia, Kansas Emporia, Virginia Emporia Telecom
- Emporia, Kansas micropolitan area: The Emporia Micropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in Kansas, anchored by
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Emporia, Virginia: properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Emporia, Virginia. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view
- Emporia, Kansas: Emporia is a city in and the county seat of Lyon County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 24,916. Emporia lies between
- Emporia, Virginia: Emporia is an independent city located within the confines of Greensville County, Virginia, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 5
- College of Emporia: The College of Emporia was established in 1882 in Emporia, Kansas, and was associated with the Presbyterian church. The college officially closed in 1974
- Emporia, Florida: Emporia is an unincorporated community located in northwest Volusia County, Florida. "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey
- College of Emporia Fighting Presbies football: The College of Emporia Football Team was a college football team at the College of Emporia in Emporia, Kansas. The team competed from 1893 until the college
- Emporia State University: Emporia State University, often referred to as Emporia State or ESU, is a public university in Emporia, Kansas, United States, east of the Flint Hills
- Emporia Gazette: The Emporia Gazette is a daily newspaper in Emporia, Kansas. William Allen White bought the newspaper for $3,000 ($85.3 thousand in 2016 dollars) in 1895