Emporia Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Emporia'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Emporia'
- Emporia: Emporia, Florida Emporia, Indiana Emporia, Kansas Emporia is also the name of various colleges etc. in Emporia, Kansas Emporia, Virginia Emporia Telecom
- Emporia, Kansas: Emporia is a city in and the county seat of Lyon County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 24,916. Emporia lies between
- College of Emporia: The College of Emporia was established in 1882 in Emporia, Kansas, and was associated with the Presbyterian church. The college officially closed in 1974
- Emporia, Virginia: Emporia is an independent city located within the confines of Greensville County, Virginia, United States. It and a predecessor town have been the county
- Emporia State University: Emporia State University, often referred to as Emporia State or ESU, is a public university in Emporia, Kansas, United States, east of the Flint Hills
- Emporia State Hornets: The Emporia State Hornets are the athletic teams that represent Emporia State University (ESU). The women's basketball and softball teams use the name
- College of Emporia Fighting Presbies football: The College of Emporia Football Team was a college football team at the College of Emporia in Emporia, Kansas. The team competed from 1893 until the college
- Emporia Gazette: The Emporia Gazette is a daily newspaper in Emporia, Kansas. William Allen White bought the newspaper for $3,000 ($86.4 thousand in 2017 dollars) in 1895
- Emporia, Kansas micropolitan area: The Emporia Micropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in Kansas, anchored by
- Emporia Public Schools: Emporia Public Schools (USD 253) is a Public school district, serving the Emporia, Kansas area. Emporia Public Schools is currently under the leadership