Empathetic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- showing empathy or ready comprehension of others'' states; "a sensitive and empathetic school counselor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Empathetic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Empathetic'
- Empathetic sound: Empathetic sound in a film is sound—music or sound effects—whose mood matches the mood of the present action or scene, such as a sad song playing during
Words and phrases related to 'Empathetic'
Empathetic Sample Sentences in News
- Cramer Remix: I'm empathetic on McDonald's news
Jim Cramer is sorry. As hard as he tries, he just can't find a way to take the narrative of lower oil prices into a negative story for the stock market long term. Read more on this news related to 'Empathetic'
- 'Stranger Danger' Makes People Less Empathetic
Being around strangers can cause people stress and, in turn, make them less able to feel others' pain, new research suggests. Read more on this news related to 'Empathetic'
- Carphone Warehouse tops retail league of shame
Ryanair and BT also feature on list of list of Britain's least empathetic firms for poor treatment of staff and customers Read more on this news related to 'Empathetic'