Empathetic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- showing empathy or ready comprehension of others'' states; "a sensitive and empathetic school counselor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Empathetic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Empathetic'
- Empathetic sound: Empathetic sound in a film is sound—music or sound effects—whose mood matches the mood of the present action or scene, such as a sad song playing during
Words and phrases related to 'Empathetic'
Empathetic Sample Sentences in News
- Softbank to add learning technology to empathetic robot
Japanese mobile carrier Softbank said Tuesday it will incorporate artificial intelligence technology from IBM into its empathetic robot Pepper that goes on sale in Japan this month. Read more on this news related to 'Empathetic'
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and the Rise of Empathetic Comedy
Early on in Mean Girls, Janis gives Cady—a 16-year-old who, having just returned to the U.S. after 12 years in Africa, is unfamiliar with the workings of the typical American high school—a brief guide to the Darwinian jungle that is the lunchroom of North Shore High. “Sexually active band geeks”! That—a category within a category within a category, winki Read more on this news related to 'Empathetic'
- How Can Playing A Game Make You More Empathetic?
Why is it so hard to feel empathy for strangers? Because we're stressed by them, says neuroscientist Jeff Mogil. His research suggests one way to reduce that stress: play Rock Band together. Read more on this news related to 'Empathetic'