Emerged Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Emerged'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Emerged'
- Orpheus Emerged: Orpheus Emerged is a novella written by Jack Kerouac in 1945 when he was at Columbia University. The novella was discovered after his death and published
- Emerged Democracy Party of British Columbia: The Emerged Democracy Party of British Columbia was a fringe political party in the province of British Columbia, Canada, formed in August 2004, with
Emerged Sample Sentences in News
- C'wealth Games gold medallist Manoj Kumar finally gets Arjuna award
Having emerged successful with his plea in the Delhi high court, India pugilist Manoj Kumar was conferred the Arjuna award by Sports Minister Sarbananda Sonowal on Wednesday. Read more on this news related to 'Emerged'
- Passengers get out and push frozen Siberian plane
The extraordinary story emerged after a passenger posted a video on YouTube showing a group of cheery travellers pushing the Tupolev plane on the snow-covered runway in Igarka, which is beyond the Arctic Circle. Read more on this news related to 'Emerged'
- Ashton Carter expected to succeed Chuck Hagel
Washington, Nov 26 (IANS/EFE) Former Pentagon No.2 Ashton Carter has emerged as the frontrunner to replace Chuck Hagel as the US defense secretary and take charge of the military campaign against the Islamic State (IS) radical group. Read more on this news related to 'Emerged'