Emerged Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Emerged'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Emerged'
- Orpheus Emerged: Orpheus Emerged is a novella written by Jack Kerouac in 1945 when he was at Columbia University . The novella was discovered after his ...
- Emerged Democracy Party of British Columbia: The Emerged Democracy Party of British Columbia was a fringe political party in the province of British Columbia , Canada , formed in ...
Emerged Sample Sentences in News
- Nigeria football governing body gets new chief
Abuja, Oct 1 (IANS) Amaju Pinnick emerged as the new chief of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) after a keenly contested two-round election. Read more on this news related to 'Emerged'
- Wahda eye 10th straight win in AGL
Having emerged victorious from six fixtures last season and three so far in this one, the Clarets could make it into double-digit territory with yet another success at home to Paulo Bonamigo’s resurgent side. Read more on this news related to 'Emerged'
- Artist creates huge dirt portrait on National Mall
WASHINGTON (AP) — A giant portrait of a young man's face has emerged in the landscape of the National Mall in the first such public artwork commissioned by the National Portrait Gallery. Read more on this news related to 'Emerged'