Elucidation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding; "the professor''s clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
- an act of explaining that serves to clear up and cast light on
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an act of explaining that serves to clear up and cast light on ,
- an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding; "the professor's clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Elucidation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Elucidation'
- Elucidation: The Elucidation is an anonymous Old French poem of the early 13th century, which ... Editions and translations : edu/camelot/elucidation. ...
- Computer-assisted structure elucidation: Computer assisted structure elucidation (or CASE) is the technique of using software to generate all possible molecular structure s that ...
Words and phrases related to 'Elucidation'
Elucidation Sample Sentences in News
- A New Direction For Ghanaian Journalism
We made several bold claims about the present state of Ghanaian journalism in four previous essays, titled “The Danger of Free Press to Ghana’s Democracy” and “Ghana’s Unrepentant Ugly Face.” Some of these assertions, we believe, require additional contexts of elucidation lest we be grossly misunderstood. Read more on this news related to 'Elucidation'