Elucidation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding; "the professor''s clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
- an act of explaining that serves to clear up and cast light on
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an act of explaining that serves to clear up and cast light on ,
- an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding; "the professor's clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Elucidation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Elucidation'
- Structural elucidation: Structural elucidation is the determination of the chemical structure of chemically uncharacterised substances such as natural products. ...
- Elucidation (poem): The Elucidation is an anonymous Old French poem of the early 13th century, which ... Editions and translations : edu/camelot/elucidation. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Elucidation'
Elucidation Sample Sentences in News
- Emulate Launches to Commercialize Automated Human Organs-on-Chips Platform to Accelerate Drug Development, Detect ...
Emulate, Inc. today announced the company’s launch with a $12 million Series A financing to commercialize a first-in-kind, automated ‘Organs-on-Chips’ platform that mimics human physiology and diseases, while permitting real-time elucidation of molecular mechanisms of action and toxicity. Read more on this news related to 'Elucidation'
- Cancer Research Institute to Bestow Top Scientific Prize for Breakthrough Discoveries in Cancer Immunotherapy
CRI honors four scientists for their collective contributions to the discovery and elucidation of the PD-1 receptor pathway as a therapeutic target in cancer treatment. Read more on this news related to 'Elucidation'