Elucidation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding; "the professor''s clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
- an act of explaining that serves to clear up and cast light on
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an act of explaining that serves to clear up and cast light on ,
- an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding; "the professor's clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Elucidation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Elucidation'
- Elucidation (poem): The Elucidation is an anonymous Old French poem of the early 13th century, which ... Editions and translations : edu/camelot/elucidation. ...
- Chemical structure elucidation: Structural elucidation is the determination of the chemical structure of chemically uncharacterised substances such as natural products. ...
- Computer-assisted structure elucidation: Computer assisted structure elucidation (or CASE) is the technique of using software to generate all possible molecular structure s that ...
Words and phrases related to 'Elucidation'
Elucidation Sample Sentences in News
- High Country News: An ode to snow in Colorado
Snow hills. Snow’s excellence needs no elucidation from me, and yet, in this snow-specific season (with lit-up snowflakes on city streets and large snowflakes dangling from the ceilings of department stores), it’s good to revisit one’s reasons for amor. Read more on this news related to 'Elucidation'