Elucidation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding; "the professor''s clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
- an act of explaining that serves to clear up and cast light on
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an act of explaining that serves to clear up and cast light on ,
- an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding; "the professor's clarification helped her to understand the textbook"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Elucidation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Elucidation'
- Structural elucidation: Structural elucidation is the determination of the chemical structure of chemically uncharacterised substances such as natural products. ...
- Elucidation (poem): The Elucidation is an anonymous Old French poem of the early 13th century, which ... Editions and translations : edu/camelot/elucidation. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Elucidation'
Elucidation Sample Sentences in News
- Woodland Women's Luncheon featured stories to motivate and provide inspiration
The annual Women's Luncheon hosted by the Woodland Chamber of Commerce featured stories of inspiration and elucidation. Anita Taesali told what it was like to be homeless before a crowd of around 300 business and community leaders, while Katie Stille of Nugget Market related the formula behind the Read more on this news related to 'Elucidation'