Elicit Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- derive by reason; "elicit a solution"
- deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning); "We drew out some interesting linguistic data from the native informant"
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses); "arouse pity"; "raise a smile"; "evoke sympathy"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Elicit'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Elicit'
- Elicitation: Elicitation may refer to: Elicitation (intelligence), collecting intelligence information from people as part of human intelligence (intelligence collection)
- Expert elicitation: In science, engineering, and research, expert elicitation is the synthesis of opinions of authorities of a subject where there is uncertainty due to insufficient
- Elicitation technique: For other uses, see Elicitation (disambiguation). An elicitation technique is any of a number of data collection techniques used in anthropology, cognitive