Effigies Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Effigies'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Effigies'
- Aphelia effigies: Aphelia effigies is a species of moth of the Tortricidae family. It is found in Georgia. tortricidae.com
- The Effigies: Steve Albini writes that The Effigies "were a moving force during a crucial and exhilarating time". The history of The Effigies develops in three discernible
Effigies Sample Sentences in News
- Effigies of Mexican power couple accused of disappearing 43 trainee teachers burned in ritual at world's third-biggest ...
Effigies of Jose Luis Abarca, former mayor of Iguala, and his wife Maria de los Angeles Pineda, were set ablaze in a ceremony at Mazatlan Carnival, in Mazatlan, Sinaloa. Read more on this news related to 'Effigies'
- Burn to reveal unusual stone prehistoric features along Hi-Line
BILLINGS - Using a controlled burn this spring, Havre archaeologist Josh Chase hopes to reveal a prehistoric site along the Milk River that contains large rock effigies resembling a turtle and a human figure. Read more on this news related to 'Effigies'
- Obama, Putin satirised in Spain's explosive spring fest
Angela Merkel bends and bares her bottom. These are just three of the hundreds of satirical effigies mounted at the Fallas festival in Valencia, Spain, which celebrates its noisy finale this week. For nearly three weeks, giant firecrackers have boomed around the city and the smell of fried pastries and paella have filled the air, leading up to Thursday's final Read more on this news related to 'Effigies'