Effigies Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Effigies'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Effigies'
- The Effigies: The Effigies is an early post-hardcore group from Chicago The band , first formed in 1980, was active for approximately a decade, ...
- Aphelia effigies: Aphelia effigies is a species of moth of the Tortricidae family. It is found in Georgia . References : Category:Moths described in 1968 ...
Effigies Sample Sentences in News
- Northern Plains stone effigies present mysteries
PIERRE (AP) — They are mystery stories, written large as life in mineral ink on the pages of the Northern Plains. Read more on this news related to 'Effigies'
- Human effigy remark: BJP files complaint against Trinamool MLA
Kolkata, Aug 22 (IANS) The BJP Friday filed a police complaint demanding the arrest of Trinamool Congress legislator Nirmal Majhi who had called for burning "real human effigies" of doctors who earlier burnt effigies of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. Bharatiya Janata Party leader J.C. Pal who filed the complaint with Bidhannagar police forwa Read more on this news related to 'Effigies'
- Cunliffe: grubbiest election campaign yet
Dirty Politics smear campaigns, burning effigies, foul-mouthed abuse from a media adviser and now a musical death threat. Is this New Zealand's nastiest election campaign? Read more on this news related to 'Effigies'