Eddies Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Eddies'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Eddies'
- The Swirling Eddies: Swirling Eddies are a band that began as an anonymous spinoff from the band Daniel Amos, along with new drummer David Raven. For each Swirling Eddies release
- The Berry Vest of The Swirling Eddies: Berry Vest of The Swirling Eddies is the title of compilation album featuring music by the rock band The Swirling Eddies, released in 1995 on Alarma
- Fast Eddies: dressing or chili and cheese. The current (September 2006) website advertises both the food and the opportunity to own a franchise. Fast Eddies website
- Eddies Cove East, Newfoundland and Labrador: for local use. In the late 1980s, Eddies Cove East's population reached an all-time high of 128 people. Today, Eddies Cove East has a population of just
- Eddies Cove West, Newfoundland and Labrador: settlements: Port Saunders and Port Au Choix. Postal Code: a0K-2h0 Eddies Cove West Eddies Cove West is a settlement in Newfoundland and Labrador. Coordinates:
Eddies Sample Sentences in News
- Eddies fall two points short of reaching state
Despite cutting a 16 point fourth quarter deficit to just two points in the fourth quarter, Edwardsburg's dream of reaching state will have to wait another season after losing to Grand Rapids South Christian in the Division 4 Semifinal 50-48. Read more on this news related to 'Eddies'
- St Eddies students ride 115km for annual Skool to Skoolies
IT’S a long bike ride that has become a school tradition but for St Edmund’s College, the annual Skool to Skoolies means so much more. Read more on this news related to 'Eddies'
- They're Pennsauken's 'Steady Eddies'
Pennsauken coach Clint Tabb doesn't talk much about Aaron Swann's blocking or tackling. He raves about Swann's diligence. Tabb doesn't talk much about Nate Rivera's pass rushing or ability to defend the run. Read more on this news related to 'Eddies'