Eddies Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Eddies'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Eddies'
- The Swirling Eddies: Swirling Eddies are a band that began as an anonymous spinoff from the band Daniel Amos, along with new drummer David Raven. For each Swirling Eddies release
- The Berry Vest of The Swirling Eddies: Berry Vest of The Swirling Eddies is the title of compilation album featuring music by the rock band The Swirling Eddies, released in 1995 on Alarma
- Fast Eddies: dressing or chili and cheese. The current (September 2006) website advertises both the food and the opportunity to own a franchise. Fast Eddies website
- Eddies Cove East, Newfoundland and Labrador: for local use. In the late 1980s, Eddies Cove East's population reached an all-time high of 128 people. Today, Eddies Cove East has a population of just
- Eddies Cove West, Newfoundland and Labrador: settlements: Port Saunders and Port Au Choix. Postal Code: a0K-2h0 Eddies Cove West Eddies Cove West is a settlement in Newfoundland and Labrador. Coordinates:
Eddies Sample Sentences in News
- Eddies Handed 2-1 Loss in Preseason to Rowdies
JACKSONVILLE, FL (March 25, 2015) - In FC Edmonton's second match of the 2015 preseason training camp, the side fell 2-1 to fellow North American Soccer League (NASL) side Tampa Bay Rowdies after 90 minutes at Jacksonville University in Jacksonville, Florida. Read more on this news related to 'Eddies'
- Eddies with a Convincing 6-0 Win over Jacksonville United FC
JACKSONVILLE, FL - FC Edmonton's first 90 minute match of the 2015 preseason schedule resulted in a convincing 6-0 victory over National Professional Soccer League's (NPSL) Jacksonville United FC on Saturday, March 21. With goals scored by six different players, it was a very positive performance from the Eddies. Read more on this news related to 'Eddies'
- Small eddies produce global effects on climate change
The increasing strength of winds over the Southern Ocean has extended its ability to absorb carbon dioxide, effectively delaying the impacts of global warming. New research found the intensifying wind over that ocean increased the speed and energy of eddies and jets. The increased movement and overturning of these eddies and jets has accelerated the carbon cycle a Read more on this news related to 'Eddies'