Eddies Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Eddies'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Eddies'
- The Swirling Eddies: Swirling Eddies are a band that began as an anonymous spinoff from the band Daniel Amos, along with new drummer David Raven. For each Swirling Eddies release
- The Berry Vest of The Swirling Eddies: Berry Vest of The Swirling Eddies is the title of compilation album featuring music by the rock band The Swirling Eddies, released in 1995 on Alarma
- Haida Eddies: The Haida Eddies (or Queen Charlotte Eddies) are formed during the winter off the coast of British Columbia’s Queen Charlotte Islands and the Alexander
- Fast Eddies: dressing or chili and cheese. The current (September 2006) website advertises both the food and the opportunity to own a franchise. Fast Eddies website
- Eddies Cove East, Newfoundland and Labrador: for local use. In the late 1980s, Eddies Cove East's population reached an all-time high of 128 people. Today, Eddies Cove East has a population of just
Eddies Sample Sentences in News
- FCE Eddies Add Net-Minding Van Oekel to Roster for 2015
EDMONTON, AB (Thursday, December 18, 2014) - FC Edmonton announces today that it has come to an agreement with goalkeeper Matt Van Oekel. The terms of the deal are not disclosed as per club policy and will be pending international transfer clearance. Read more on this news related to 'Eddies'
- Brunswick JV Orange downs Eddies in OT
AUBURN — Margaret Dickinson made a clutch free throw with seconds remaining in overtime, and Brianna Newton grabbed an offensive rebound off the second Dickinson free-throw attempt and put in a lay-up to give the Brunswick High School jayvee Orange” girls basketball team a 42-39 win over Edward Little on Wednesday. read more Read more on this news related to 'Eddies'
- FC Edmonton players Marko Aleksic, Hanson Boakai and Sadi Jalali invited to U-20 camp
A trio of Eddies are down south looking to represent the North. Read more on this news related to 'Eddies'