Ecclesiastical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or associated with a church (especially a Christian Church); "ecclesiastic history"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ecclesiastical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ecclesiastical'
- Ecclesiastical court: An ecclesiastical court, also called court Christian or court spiritual, is any of certain court s having jurisdiction mainly in spiritual ...
- Ecclesiastical Latin: Ecclesiastical Latin (sometimes called Liturgical or Church Latin) is the Latin used by the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church in all ...
Words and phrases related to 'Ecclesiastical'
Ecclesiastical Sample Sentences in News
- Remember When: Grand Middlesbrough cathedral wrecked by blaze in May 2000
We take at look at Middlesbrough’s St Mary’s Cathedral - once described as 'the handsomest and largest ecclesiastical edifice in the town' Read more on this news related to 'Ecclesiastical'
- Kapampangan sculptor tapped for Papal visit icons, images
CITY OF SAN FERNANDO -- Presidential Merit Awardee for Ecclesiastical Art Willy Layug has been designated to create not just one but three sculptures of religious images to be used for the upcoming pastoral visit of Pope Francis in January 2015. Read more on this news related to 'Ecclesiastical'
- Artist denies involvement in Angeles Museo exhibit
GUAGUA -- Presidential Merit Awardee for Ecclesiastical Art Willy Layug has denied any involvement in the upcoming exhibit of the alleged works of the late Kapampangan artist Juan Flores at the Museo ning Angeles this October stressing that he was not part of the affair and that his current works are not part of the exhibit. Read more on this news related to 'Ecclesiastical'