Ecclesiastical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or associated with a church (especially a Christian Church); "ecclesiastic history"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ecclesiastical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ecclesiastical'
- Ecclesiastical province: have been subdivided into provinces for purposes of administration. An ecclesiastical province is a large jurisdiction of religious government, so named by
- Ecclesiastical heraldry: Ecclesiastical heraldry refers to the use of heraldry within the Christian Church for dioceses and Christian clergy. Initially used to mark documents,
- Translation (ecclesiastical): Translation is the technical term when a bishop is transferred from one episcopal see to another. (Another religious meaning of the term is the translation
- Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs (Denmark): Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs of Denmark (Danish: kirkeminister) is a Danish political minister office. The main responsibility of the minister is
- Ecclesiastical court: An ecclesiastical court, also called court Christian or court spiritual, is any of certain courts having jurisdiction mainly in spiritual or religious
- Rector (ecclesiastical): A rector is, in an ecclesiastical sense, a cleric who functions as an administrative leader in some Christian denominations. In contrast, a vicar is also
- Auditor (ecclesiastical): In ecclesiastical terminology, an Auditor (from a Latin word meaning "hearer") is a person given authority to hear cases in an ecclesiastical court. In
Words and phrases related to 'Ecclesiastical'