Ecclesiastical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or associated with a church (especially a Christian Church); "ecclesiastic history"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ecclesiastical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ecclesiastical'
- Ecclesiastical court: An ecclesiastical court, also called court Christian or court spiritual, is any of certain courts having jurisdiction mainly in spiritual or religious
- Ecclesiastical heraldry: Ecclesiastical heraldry refers to the use of heraldry within the Christian Church for dioceses and Christian clergy. Initially used to mark documents,
- Ecclesiastical province: An ecclesiastical province is a general term for large jurisdiction of Christian religious government including Western Christianity and Eastern Christianity
- Ecclesiastical jurisdiction: Ecclesiastical jurisdiction in its primary sense does not signify jurisdiction over ecclesiastics ("church leadership"), but jurisdiction exercised by
- Ecclesiastical Commissioners: For the Irish commissioners, see Ecclesiastical Commissioners of Ireland. Ecclesiastical Commissioners were, in England and Wales, a body corporate, whose
- Ecclesiastical judge: An ecclesiastical judge (Latin: Judex -, or Judex Ecclesiasticus) is an ecclesiastical person who possesses ecclesiastical jurisdiction either in general
- Ecclesiastical letter: Ecclesiastical letters are publications or announcements of the organs of Roman Catholic ecclesiastical authority, e.g. the synods, but more particularly
- Ecclesiastical Latin: Ecclesiastical Latin (also called Liturgical Latin or Church Latin) is the form of the Latin language used in the Roman Rite of the Latin Church of the
- Ecclesiastical Commission: The term Ecclesiastical Commission may refer to the following: The Ecclesiastical Commission established in 1835 by the Church of England, replacing the
Words and phrases related to 'Ecclesiastical'