Ecclesiastical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or associated with a church (especially a Christian Church); "ecclesiastic history"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ecclesiastical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ecclesiastical'
- Ecclesiastical jurisdiction: Ecclesiastical jurisdiction in its primary sense does not signify jurisdiction over ecclesiastics ("church leadership"), but jurisdiction exercised by
- Ecclesiastical court: An ecclesiastical court, also called court Christian or court spiritual, is any of certain courts having jurisdiction mainly in spiritual or religious
- Ecclesiastical heraldry: Ecclesiastical heraldry refers to the use of heraldry within the Christian Church for dioceses and Christian clergy. Initially used to mark documents,
- Ecclesiastical province: An ecclesiastical province is a general term for large jurisdiction of Christian religious government including Western Christianity and Eastern Christianity
- Ecclesiastical Commissioners: For the Irish commissioners, see Ecclesiastical Commissioners of Ireland. Ecclesiastical Commissioners were, in England and Wales, a body corporate, whose
- Ecclesiastical Commission: The term Ecclesiastical Commission may refer to the following: The Ecclesiastical Commission established in 1835 by the Church of England, replacing the
- Ecclesiastical judge: An ecclesiastical judge (Latin: Judex -, or Judex Ecclesiasticus) is an ecclesiastical person who possesses ecclesiastical jurisdiction either in general
- Ecclesiastical letter: Ecclesiastical letters are publications or announcements of the organs of Roman Catholic ecclesiastical authority, e.g. the synods, but more particularly
- Ecclesiastical dignitary: An ecclesiastical dignitary is a member of a cathedral chapter, or collegiate church. These offices can include the provost, the dean, the custos and the
- Ecclesiastical Province of Canada: The Ecclesiastical Province of Canada was founded in 1860 and is one of four ecclesiastical provinces in the Anglican Church of Canada. Despite its name
Words and phrases related to 'Ecclesiastical'