Ecclesiastical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or associated with a church (especially a Christian Church); "ecclesiastic history"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ecclesiastical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ecclesiastical'
- Ecclesiastical province: have been subdivided into provinces for purposes of administration. An ecclesiastical province is a large jurisdiction of religious government, so named by
- Ecclesiastical heraldry: Ecclesiastical heraldry is the tradition of heraldry developed by Christian clergy. Initially used to mark documents, ecclesiastical heraldry evolved as
- Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs (Denmark): Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs of Denmark (Danish: kirkeminister) is a Danish political minister office. The main responsibility of the minister is
- Translation (ecclesiastical): Translation is the technical term when a bishop is transferred from one episcopal see to another. (Another religious meaning of the term is the translation
- Ecclesiastical court: An ecclesiastical court, also called court Christian or court spiritual, is any of certain courts having jurisdiction mainly in spiritual or religious
- Ecclesiastical Latin: Ecclesiastical Latin (also called Liturgical Latin or Church Latin) is the form of the Latin language used in the Roman Rite of the Catholic Church for
Words and phrases related to 'Ecclesiastical'