EUNOMIA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'EUNOMIA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'EUNOMIA'
- Eunomia: Eunomia may refer to: Eunomia (goddess) one of the Horae, goddesses of Greek mythology Eunomia (moth), a moth genus Callicore eunomia, a nymphalid butterfly
- 15 Eunomia: 15 Eunomia is a very large asteroid in the inner asteroid belt. It is the largest of the stony (S-type) asteroids, and somewhere between the 8th-to-12th-largest
- Callicore eunomia: Callicore eunomia, the Eunomia eighty-eight or Eunomia numberwing, is a species of butterfly of the Nymphalidae family. It is found in the upper Amazonian
- Eunomia (goddess): This article is about the Greek goddess. For the moth, see Eunomia (moth). Eunomia (Greek: Εὐνομία) was a minor Greek goddess of law and legislation (her
- Eunomia family: The Eunomia or Eunomian family of asteroids is a large grouping of S-type asteroids named after the asteroid 15 Eunomia. It is the most prominent family
- Boloria eunomia: The bog fritillary or ocellate bog fritillary (Boloria eunomia) is a butterfly of the Nymphalidae family. The wings are orange-brown with dark
- Eunomia (moth): Eunomia is a genus of moth in the family Arctiidae. Eunomia caymanensis Hampson, 1911 Eunomia colombina (Fabricius, 1793) Eunomia insularis Grote, 1866
- Eunomia colombina: Eunomia colombina is a moth of the Arctiidae family. It was described by Fabricius in 1793. It is found on the Antilles and possibly in Honduras and Brazil
- Eunomia insularis: Eunomia insularis is a moth in the Arctiidae family. It is found on Cuba. The Noctuoidea (Lepidoptera) trom Cuba described by Herrich-Schaffer and
- Eunomia latenigra: Eunomia latenigra is a moth of the Arctiidae family. It was described by Butler in 1876. It is found on the Bahamas and in Honduras. Eunomia at funet
Meaning of the Name 'EUNOMIA'
- Meaning: Myth name (order)
- Origin: Greek
- Gender: Female