Dungy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dungy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dungy'
- Dungy: Dungy can refer to: Tony Dungy , football player. Camille Dungy , poet. Dungy Head , a place-
- Tony Dungy: Anthony Kevin "Tony" Dungy. (ˈ | d | ʌ | n | dʒ | i DUN | jee born October 6, 1955) is a former professional American football player and ...
- Camille Dungy: Camille T. Dungy (born in Denver in 1972) is an American poet and professor. Career: She is author of three poetry collections, most ...
- Dungy Head: Dungy Head is a coastal promontory located west of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset , England It forms the eastern end of St ...
Dungy Sample Sentences in News
- Dungy on NFL in London: 'It oversaturates the game'
Former head coach of the Buccaneers and Colts and current NBC Sports football analyst Tony Dungy joined The Dan Patrick Show to discuss why he's not in favor of a Sunday morning game in England, and whether J.J. Watt should be mentioned in the same sentence as the game's greatest defenders. Read more on this news related to 'Dungy'
- Tony Dungy: Drew Brees needs to relax
Tony Dungy thinks New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees could “take a page out of Aaron Rodgers’ book” and needs to relax. “Their defense is not holding leads, they're giving up some big plays. So Drew is feeling like, ‘I gotta score every time I've got the ball,’” Dungy said on ESPN’s Mike & Mike radio show Tuesday. “‘Now I’m g Read more on this news related to 'Dungy'
- Tony Dungy says TD record will mean plenty to Peyton Manning
Former head coach of the Colts and Buccaneers and current NBC Sports football analyst Tony Dungy joined the ProFootballTalk crew to recall a couple of his favorite Peyton Manning touchdown passes. Dungy also says Manning will be able to enjoy the touchdown record more in the future. Read more on this news related to 'Dungy'