Dungy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dungy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dungy'
- Dungy: Dungy can refer to: Tony Dungy, football player Camille Dungy, poet Dungy Head, a place
- Tony Dungy: "Tony" Dungy (/ˈdʌndʒi/ DUN-jee; born October 6, 1955) is a former professional American football player and coach in the National Football League. Dungy was
- Camille Dungy: Camille T. Dungy (born in Denver in 1972) is an American poet and professor. She is author of three poetry collections, most recently, Smith Blue (Southern
- Dungy Head: Dungy Head is a coastal promontory located west of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset, England. It forms the eastern end of St Oswald's Bay
Dungy Sample Sentences in News
- Dungy likes Rooney Rule, even if NFL clubs violate 'spirit'
Tony Dungy was an up-and-coming NFL assistant in his early 30s when he met with the Green Bay Packers about their opening for a head coach in 1988. ''When I finished the interview,'' Dungy said, ''I asked them, 'What are you looking for?' And they said, 'Well, we're really looking for a person that has head-coaching experien Read more on this news related to 'Dungy'
- Tony Dungy: I wouldn't be surprised if Peyton Manning retired
The Dan Patrick Show: Tony Dungy joins Dan to discuss Peyton Manning's performance against the Colts and if Manning should return next year. Dungy thinks Peyton will come back, but wouldn't be surprised if he retires. Read more on this news related to 'Dungy'
- Tony Dungy on Peyton Manning's future: 'he's going to come back'
Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning's coach during his time with the Indianapolis Colts, believes that the quarterback will return to the Denver Broncos next year after a season-ending playoff loss on Sunday. Read more on this news related to 'Dungy'