Dungy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dungy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dungy'
- Dungy: Dungy can refer to: Tony Dungy , football player. Camille Dungy , poet. Dungy Head , a place-
- Tony Dungy: Anthony Kevin "Tony" Dungy. (ˈ | d | ʌ | n | dʒ | i DUN | jee born October 6, 1955) is a former professional American football player and ...
- Camille Dungy: Camille T. Dungy (born in Denver in 1972) is an American poet and professor. Career: She is author of three poetry collections, most ...
- Dungy Head: Dungy Head is a coastal promontory located west of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset , England It forms the eastern end of St ...
Dungy Sample Sentences in News
- WATCH: Tony Dungy not a fan of Jets getting Percy Harvin from Seahawks
"There is a major problem," Dungy said of the Seahawks' decision to trade Harvin. Read more on this news related to 'Dungy'
- Dungy: If Harvin couldn't play for Carroll, he won't be able to play for Ryan
The Pro Football Talk crew, joined by former head coach of the Buccaneers and Colts Tony Dungy, discusses how Percy Harvin's departure affects the Seahawks, whether or not he will worsen the chemistry in the Jets' locker room and what his skillset will do for New York's offense. Read more on this news related to 'Dungy'
- Tampa Two under attack: Is it the players or the plan?
Tony Dungy came to the Bucs in 1996 with a defensive scheme that had been around for decades and had enjoyed great success. The cover two zone scheme became known as the Tampa Two because Dungy's teams played the system with great success. Read more on this news related to 'Dungy'