Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Dreamless'
Dreamless Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : untroubled by dreams; "a sound and dreamless sleep"
- Dreamless \Dream"less\, a.
Free from, or without, dreams. --Camden. -- Dream"less*ly,
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dreamless'
- The Inalienable Dreamless: The Inalienable Dreamless is the third and final studio album by grindcore band Discordance Axis , released on Hydra Head Records in 2000 ...
- Kept and Dreamless: Kept and Dreamless (Las Mantenidas Sin Sueños) is a 2005 Argentinian film directed by Vera Fogwill . Shown at AFI 's Silver Theatre in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Dreamless'
Dreamless Sample Sentences in News
- CAREER: Prog Legends Spock's Beard Film New Video in Support of Newly Released Album
Los Angeles, CA - Prog legends Spock's Beard, in support of their newly released and critically acclaimed album, 'Brief Nocturnes And Dreamless Sleep', are filming a video for the track “Submerged.” The three-day shoot is based in Los Angeles, and inside sources say it is a full-on music spectacle! Read more on this news related to 'Dreamless'
- NW Books: A chilling look at Hanford and its Russian twin
Books of Seattle-area interest: “Plutopia,” “Captain Phil Harris,” “The Infinite Resource” and “Dreamless and Possible.” Read more on this news related to 'Dreamless'