Dreamless Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- untroubled by dreams; "a sound and dreamless sleep"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dreamless'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dreamless'
- Dreamless Slumber: Dreamless Slumber is the hundred and thirteenth studio album by guitarist Buckethead, and the eighty third installment of the Buckethead Pikes Series
- Kept and Dreamless: Kept and Dreamless (Las Mantenidas Sin Sueños) is a 2005 Argentinian film directed by Vera Fogwill. Shown at AFI's Silver Theatre in Silver Spring, Maryland
- Dreamless (novel): Dreamless is a young-adult fantasy romance novel by American author Josephine Angelini. Dreamless is the sequel to Starcrossed, is the second installment
- Brief Nocturnes and Dreamless Sleep: Brief Nocturnes and Dreamless Sleep is the eleventh studio album by American progressive rock band Spock's Beard. It is their first album with new singer
- The Inalienable Dreamless: The Inalienable Dreamless is the third and final studio album by grindcore band Discordance Axis, released on Hydra Head Records in 2000. It has since
Dreamless Sample Sentences in News
- Student who dies twice after motorcycle accident recounts experiences
STOCKHOLM, Sweden (PIX11) — Sasha Eliasson says he died twice after a catastrophic motorcycle accident in Stockholm last year, and says death for him was nothing more than a “dreamless nap,” cold comfort to those who hope for an afterlife. Eliasson, 22, told PIX11 in an email interview Friday that he hosted an “Ask Me Anything” […] Read more on this news related to 'Dreamless'