Downpour Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a heavy rain
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a heavy rain
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Downpour'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Downpour'
- Downpour: Downpour may refer to: Heavy rain Downpour (album), a 1999 music album by Mannafest "Downpour", a song from Unbreakable (Backstreet Boys album) A fictional
- Silent Hill: Downpour: Silent Hill: Downpour is a survival horror video game developed by Vatra Games and published by Konami Digital Entertainment. The eighth installment in
- Northern Downpour: "Northern Downpour" is the fourth and final single from Panic! at the Disco's second album, Pretty. Odd. At the MTV Video Music Awards on September 7,
- Downpour (album): Downpour is the debut album of Mannafest, before the band changed its name to Edison and later to Edison Glass. "Consecrated" (3:52) "Fool" (2:40) "Touch"
Words and phrases related to 'Downpour'
Downpour Sample Sentences in News
- Downpour caused flash floods in Sentul, Gombak and city centre
KUALA LUMPUR: Downpour caused flash flood in several areas including Sentul, Gombak and the City centre, here, last night. Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'
- Continuous downpour causes flash floods in Klang
SHAH ALAM: Continuous downpour since last night has caused flash floods in two areas in Klang this morning, according to Selangor Fire and Rescue Department assistant director (Operation) Mohd Sani Harul. Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'
- Shoppers & travelers brave torrential downpour
Despite the rain, there was a steady stream of shoppers and travelers braving the downpour Tuesday evening. ‘Twas a couple nights before Christmas when all through the town, shoppers and travelers were scurrying with their umbrellas up, not down. Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'