Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Downpour'
Downpour Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Downpour \Down"pour`\, n.
A pouring or streaming downwards; esp., a heavy or continuous
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Downpour'
- Downpour: Downpour can mean: Heavy rain Downpour (album), a music album by Mannafest" "Downpour", a song by Backstreet Boys from Unbreakable ...
- Downpour (album): Downpour is the debut album of Mannafest , before the band changed its name to Edison and later to Edison Glass. Track listing " ...
- Northern Downpour: "Northern Downpour" is the fourth and final single from Panic! at the Disco 's second album, Pretty. Odd. "Northern Downpour" would be the ...
- Silent Hill: Downpour: Silent Hill: Downpour is an upcoming survival horror video game . The eighth installment in the Silent Hill series, the game's tentative ...
Words and phrases related to 'Downpour'
Downpour Sample Sentences in News
- 'Downpour, strong rains can resolve crisis'
KUALA LUMPUR: The steady rainfall expected to continue until early next month can end the Klang Valley's water crisis. Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'
- Rain delays World T20 final, to start at 7:10 pm IST
A steady downpour delayed the ICC World T20 final between India and Sri Lanka by 40 minutes as the match will now start at 7:10 pm (IST) Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'
- Rays-Orioles game postponed by rain
Tuesday's night game between the Tampa Bay Rays and Baltimore Orioles has been postponed by rain. A steady downpour and low temperatures were predicted for much of the night. Baltimore won the opener of the three-game set 7-1 on Monday, and the series was scheduled to conclude Wednesday afternoon. Tampa Bay announced Tuesday that left-hander Matt Moore will be Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'