Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Downpour'
Downpour Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Downpour \Down"pour`\, n.
A pouring or streaming downwards; esp., a heavy or continuous
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Downpour'
- Downpour: Downpour can mean: Heavy rain Downpour (album), a music album by Mannafest" "Downpour", a song by Backstreet Boys from Unbreakable ...
- Downpour (album): Downpour is the debut album of Mannafest , before the band changed its name to Edison and later to Edison Glass. Track listing " ...
- Northern Downpour: "Northern Downpour" is the fourth and final single from Panic! at the Disco 's second album, Pretty. Odd. "Northern Downpour" would be the ...
- Silent Hill: Downpour: Silent Hill: Downpour is an upcoming survival horror video game . The eighth installment in the Silent Hill series, the game's tentative ...
Words and phrases related to 'Downpour'
Downpour Sample Sentences in News
- Rainwater seeps into MRT carriage after heavy downpour
Commuters were scrambling to get out of the way when a heavy downpour caused rainwater to seep into an MRT cabin at Tanah Merah this morning. Stomp contributor Jennice sent in photos and videos of the incident that happened Aug 28 about 10.30am. The downpour at the East area, Changi and Tanah Merah, was so heavy that water gushed into the MRT when the doors opened Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'
- The Downpour Podcast: Time to Catch Up!
Are you all caught up with the special recordings of The Downpour Podcast? The post The Downpour Podcast: Time to Catch Up! appeared first on oprainfall . Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'
- The Downpour Podcast Episode 47
Plenty of games, the end of the anime season, and a sit-down with our PAX East team. The post The Downpour Podcast Episode 47 appeared first on oprainfall . Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'