Downpour Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a heavy rain
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a heavy rain
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Downpour'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Downpour'
- Downpour: Downpour may refer to: Heavy rain Downpour (album), a 1999 music album by Mannafest" "Downpour", a song from Unbreakable (Backstreet Boys ...
- Silent Hill: Downpour: Silent Hill: Downpour is a survival horror video game developed by Vatra Games and published by Konami Digital Entertainment . ...
- Downpour (album): Downpour is the debut album of Mannafest , before the band changed its name to Edison and later to Edison Glass. Track listing " ...
- Northern Downpour: "Northern Downpour" is the fourth and final single from Panic! at the Disco 's second album, Pretty. Odd. "Northern Downpour" would be the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Downpour'
Downpour Sample Sentences in News
- Soccer-River and Boca splash their way to 1-1 draw
* "Superclasico" played on waterlogged pitch in downpour * Both teams have players sent off and River miss penalty (Adds detail, quotes) By Luis Ampuero BUENOS AIRES, Oct 5 (Reuters) - Leaders River Plate were held to a 1-1 draw by Boca Juniors in atrocious conditions on a waterlogged Monumental pitch in Argentina's "Superclasico" on Sunday Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'
- Downpour brings heatwave to an end - and there’s more on way
A HEAVY downpour this afternoon brought South Tyneside’s recent heatwave to an end - and there’s more on the way this weekend. Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'
- Heavy downpour, flooding cause massive jams in Penang
A heavy downpour tonight resulted in massive jams in parts of Penang Island, once again prompting the question: is the island’s supporting infrastructure adequate to cope with the relentless higher-density property development witnessed in... The post Heavy downpour, flooding cause massive jams in Penang appeared first on anilnetto.com . Read more on this news related to 'Downpour'