Downhearted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- low in spirits; "lonely and blue in a strange city"; "depressed by the loss of his job"; "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"; "downcast after his defeat"; "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Downhearted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Downhearted'
- Downhearted: "Downhearted" is the third single released by Australia n surf rock band Australian Crawl from their debut album The Boys Light Up . ...
- Downhearted (album): Downhearted is the third studio album by the Finnish gothic metal band Charon . Track listing : Bitter Joy - 3:53 At the End of Our Day - 3:19 ...
- Downhearted Blues: "Downhearted Blues" is a blues song composed by Alberta Hunter and Lovie Austin . The first line immediately sets the theme for the song ...
- Downhearted Duckling: Downhearted Duckling is the 87th one reel animated Tom and Jerry short . It was created in 1953 , directed by William Hanna and Joseph ...
- No Need to Be Downhearted: No Need to Be Downhearted is an album by The Electric Soft Parade , released in 2007. The first single was "If That's the Case, Then I ...
Words and phrases related to 'Downhearted'
Downhearted Sample Sentences in News
- No current Downhearted news