Downhearted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- low in spirits; "lonely and blue in a strange city"; "depressed by the loss of his job"; "a dispirited and resigned expression on her face"; "downcast after his defeat"; "feeling discouraged and downhearted"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Downhearted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Downhearted'
- Downhearted: "Downhearted" is the third single released by Australian surf rock band Australian Crawl from their debut album The Boys Light Up. The song was written
- No Need to Be Downhearted: No Need to Be Downhearted is an album by The Electric Soft Parade, released in 2007. The first single was "If That's the Case, Then I Don't Know". The
- Downhearted Duckling: Downhearted Duckling is the 87th one reel animated Tom and Jerry cartoonreleased. It was created in 1953, directed by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
- Downhearted Blues: "Downhearted Blues" is a blues song composed by Alberta Hunter and Lovie Austin. The first line immediately sets the theme for the song: "Gee but it's
Words and phrases related to 'Downhearted'