Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Domiciliate'
Domiciliate Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- make one's home or live in; "She resides officially in Iceland"; "I live in a 200-year old house"; "These people inhabited all the islands that are now deserted"; "The plains are sparsely populated" [syn: dwell, shack, reside, live, inhabit, people, populate, domicile]
- provide housing for; "The immigrants were housed in a new development outside the town" [syn: house, put up]
- Domiciliate \Dom`i*cil"i*ate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p.
Domiciliated; p. pr. & vb. n. Domiciliating.] [See
- To establish in a permanent residence; to domicile.
- To domesticate. --Pownall.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Domiciliate'
Words and phrases related to 'Domiciliate'
Domiciliate Sample Sentences in News
- No current Domiciliate news