Documentation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- documentary validation; "his documentation of the results was excellent"; "the strongest support for this this view is the work of Jones"
- program listings or technical manuals describing the operation and use of programs
- confirmation that some fact or statement is true
Definitions from Wiktionary
- confirmation that some fact or statement is true ,
- program listings or technical manuals describing the operation and use of programs ,
- documentary validation; "his documentation of the results was excellent"; "the strongest support for this view is the work of Jones"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Documentation'?
Documentation Meaning and Definition in Wikipedia
Documentation is something that people read for instructions or information on how to do or use things. Documentation may consist of one or more documents on paper, a web page, a file, and other media.
Words and phrases related to 'Documentation'
Documentation Sample Sentences in News
- Research and Markets: Clinical Documentation Improvement Solutions - 2014 Top Ranked Vendors: Hospitals, Integrated ...
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Clinical Documentation Improvement Solutions-2014 Top Ranked Ve Read more on this news related to 'Documentation'
- M*Modal Selected by Marin General Hospital for Exclusive Transcription and Speech Understanding Solutions
M*Modal today announced it will provide Marin General Hospital with a bundled, highly integrated suite of clinical documentation software and services, including transcription and front- and back-end speech ... Read more on this news related to 'Documentation'
- How can I change the information on my Social Security card?
Discover the process of filing for a name change on your social security card, the documentation required for the request and how to receive the updated card. Read more on this news related to 'Documentation'