Dobbin Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a quiet plodding workhorse
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a quiet plodding workhorse
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dobbin'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dobbin'
- Dobbin: Dobbin can refer to: Horse, as rural slang Dobbin may refer to the following people: Brian Dobbin (born 1966), a retired Canadian professional ice hockey
- Dobbin-Linstow: Dobbin-Linstow is a municipality in the Rostock district, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany. "Bevölkerungsstand der Kreise, Ämter und Gemeinden in
- James C. Dobbin: For other people named James Dobbin, see James Dobbin (disambiguation). James Cochran Dobbin (January 17, 1814 – August 4, 1857) was a nineteenth-century
- Dobbin, West Virginia: Dobbin is an unincorporated community on the North Branch Potomac River in Grant County, West Virginia, USA. Dobbin is located southwest of Bayard on
- James Dobbin: James Dobbin may refer to: Jim Dobbin (born 1941), British Labour Party Member of Parliament James C. Dobbin (1814–1857), American Congressman and Secretary
- Dobbin, Texas: Dobbin is an unincorporated community in Montgomery County, Texas, United States. According to the Handbook of Texas, the community had an estimated population
- Dobbin Bay: Dobbin Bay is an Arctic waterway in Qikiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut, Canada. It is located in Nares Strait by eastern Ellesmere Island, south of the Darling
- USS Dobbin (AD-3): USS Dobbin (AD-3) is the name of a United States Navy destroyer tender of World War II, named after James Cochrane Dobbin, the Secretary of the Navy from
- Jim Dobbin (Canadian football): Jim Dobbin (born c. 1928) was a Canadian football player who played for the Calgary Stampeders. He won the Grey Cup with them in 1948. Dobbin played junior
- Tony Dobbin: Tony Dobbin (born 1 May 1972) is a retired Northern Irish National Hunt jockey who rode mainly in Great Britain. He rode the winner of the Grand National
Words and phrases related to 'Dobbin'
Dobbin Sample Sentences in News
- MP Jim Dobbin died after drinking so many shots during boozy meal in Poland
The stalwart Labour MP had been invited by his hosts to drink a shot of powerful spirit with each course - as customary in Poland - which made him five times over the legal drink-drive limit. Read more on this news related to 'Dobbin'
- Jim Dobbin MP died after drinking fatal amount of Polish spirits, inquest hears
JIM DOBBIN, the former MP for Heywood and Middleton, died after drinking a fatal amount of Polish spirits, an inquest heard. Read more on this news related to 'Dobbin'
- Labour MP died after downing shots on official visit to Poland
Jim Dobbin became ill after his Polish hosts said it was a local tradition to drink a shot of spirits after every course Read more on this news related to 'Dobbin'