Dissemble Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make believe with the intent to deceive; "He feigned that he was ill"; "He shammed a headache"
- behave unnaturally or affectedly; "She''s just acting"
- hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dissemble'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dissemble'
- More Dissemblers Besides Women: date September 2013 date July 2011 More Dissemblers Besides Women is a Jacobean stage play, a tragicomedy written by Thomas Middleton , and ...
Dissemble Sample Sentences in News
- Hong Kong police unleash chainsaws on protesters' barricades
Hong Kong police assembled by the hundreds, chainsaws in hands, to cut down street protesters' barricades on Tuesday, the latest in a long-running standoff between pro-democracy rallies and law enforcement. The government ordered the police to use power tools and chainsaws to dissemble the road blocks — road barriers that ... Read more on this news related to 'Dissemble'