Dissemble Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make believe with the intent to deceive; "He feigned that he was ill"; "He shammed a headache"
- behave unnaturally or affectedly; "She''s just acting"
- hide under a false appearance; "He masked his disappointment"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Dissemble'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Dissemble'
- More Dissemblers Besides Women: More Dissemblers Besides Women is a Jacobean stage play, a tragicomedy written by Thomas Middleton, and first published in 1657. The play's date of authorship
Dissemble Sample Sentences in News
- No current Dissemble news