Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disrobing'
Disrobing Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Disrobe \Dis*robe"\ (?; see Dis-), v. t. & i. [imp. & p. p.
Disrobed; p. pr. & vb. n. Disrobing.]
To divest of a robe; to undress; figuratively, to strip of
covering; to divest of that which clothes or decorates; as,
autumn disrobes the fields of verdure.
Two great peers were disrobed of their glory. --Sir H.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disrobing'
- The Disrobing of Christ: The Disrobing of Christ or El Expolio (Latin : exspolĭum) is a painting begun in ... by this date the disrobing was a rare subject in Western ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disrobing'
Disrobing Sample Sentences in News
- 'Game of Thrones' Body Count: The Naked and the Dead in Premiere (Video)
Oberyn does the disrobing while Arya and The Hound leave destruction in their wake. read more Read more on this news related to 'Disrobing'
- Kasargod: Four more arrested for forcibly photographing, blackmailing NRI
Kasargod, Apr 3: The town police station here on Wednesday April 2, arrested four more persons in connection with clicking the photograph of a person employed in the Gulf after forcibly disrobing him in the company of a woman in a lodge here a few days back. Read more on this news related to 'Disrobing'
- Chattanoogan.com - Chattanooga's source for breaking local news
Witnesses said a woman who took a gun into a Chattanooga bank and then afterward began disrobing while walking down Broad Street had no bullets in the gun she was toting. Read more on this news related to 'Disrobing'