Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Disrobing'
Disrobing Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Disrobe \Dis*robe"\ (?; see Dis-), v. t. & i. [imp. & p. p.
Disrobed; p. pr. & vb. n. Disrobing.]
To divest of a robe; to undress; figuratively, to strip of
covering; to divest of that which clothes or decorates; as,
autumn disrobes the fields of verdure.
Two great peers were disrobed of their glory. --Sir H.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Disrobing'
- The Disrobing of Christ: The Disrobing of Christ or El Expolio (Latin : exspolĭum) is a painting begun in ... by this date the disrobing was a rare subject in Western ...
Words and phrases related to 'Disrobing'
Disrobing Sample Sentences in News
- VIDEO: Here is Kate Upton melting the polar ice caps, all set to music
Yesterday in NYC, Kate Upton was again spotted disrobing in low temperatures for the sake of, well, art. Let’s pay tribute to her biggest sacrifice so far with this video from last year’s Antarctica shoot. Read more on this news related to 'Disrobing'
- Have Cops Gone Too Far in Taping DUI Suspects Disrobing?
In Puyallup, Wash., all eyes are on the city jail. The jail is equipped with video cameras, and police are using them to take a look at DUI suspects—a long—and some would say illegal—look. Read more on this news related to 'Disrobing'
- 'When two enemies are talking, they're not fighting': Meet the man who has made a career out of befriending members of ...
Musician-come-author Daryl Davis, 54, has spoken how he came to embed himself with members of the Ku Klux Klan, which lead to the dismantlement of one faction and at least 20 members disrobing from the Hooded Order Read more on this news related to 'Disrobing'